Profoto Air Sync
Wireless sync and camera release.
The standard Air Sync can be used to wirelessly sync your any Profoto flash with built-in Air from any camera that has a hot shoe.
Unlike the Air Remote TTL-S (for Sony), the Air Remote TTL-N (for Nikon), and the Air Remote TTL-C (for Canon), the Air Sync does not provide TTL or HSS functionality. But the sensation of shooting without cords and without restraints is the same.
The impressive operating range of 300 m (1,000 ft) is also the same.
Note that the Air Remote uses the world’s fastest system for remote radio sync and control, allowing you to shoot with less delay and higher reliability.
- The world’s fastest system for remote radio sync and control, fast enough to match a sync cable
- Unbeaten operating range of 300 m/1,000 ft
- Open frequency band (2.4 GHz)
- Approved for worldwide use
- Small and handy
- Can be used to sync any flash brand
- Can be used as remote shutter release for most cameras
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Separate radio channels : 8
- Range m-/ft: Range Up to 300 m (1000 ft)
- Battery type: 2 x AAA
- Typical Battery lifetime. Transmit mode Fast/Normal: 10 hrs/140 hrs
- Typical Battery lifetime Receive mode: 30 hrs
- Antenna type: Integrated
- Auto power off: 30 min of inactivity
Syncronization and Control
- Sync signal in: ISO 518 hot shoe and 3.5 mm miniphone plug
- Sync signal out: 3.5 mm miniphone plug
- Sync trigger: Yes
- Dimensions: 70x50x40 mm 2.7x1.9x1.6 in
- Weight: 40 g 1.4 oz