As close to direct sunlight as you can come in a studio environment.
The Hardbox is basically the opposite of a softbox. In other words, it eliminates stray light and reduces the size of the light source. This allows you to create a light that is rich in contrast and very similar to direct sunlight with deep sharp shadows and pinpoint-sized highlights. Replace the standard frosted glass cover on the flash head with a clear glass cover for the best effect.
- Creates a light that is very similar to direct sunlight.
- Output at 2 m with 2,400 Ws @ ISO 100: f/32
- Accepts the same accessories as the standard Zoom Reflector.
- Designed to withstand years of professional use.
- Do not obstruct ventilation by placing filters, diffusing materials, etc directly over glass cover, modeling lamp or flash tube!
- Hardbox is not recommended for Profoto flashes/heads with built-in reflector. Examples are D1, D2, B1 and B2 heads.