Air Remote TTL-C
Wirelessly integrates your AirTTL Flash with your Canon camera.
Attach this small unit to your Canon camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly integrate your Profoto AirTTL Flash with your camera.
In TTL Mode, you just point and shoot, and the Air Remote TTL-C will communicate with the flash to automatically give you a perfect exposure. It is as easy as it sounds.
For more precise control, switch to Hybrid Mode. This allows you to first shoot with TTL to get a technically perfect exposure, and then switch to Manual Mode with the same readings and settings and do whatever creative adjustments you feel like doing. It is a huge time saver. Plus you can leave that light meter at home!
Comes with patent-pending Profoto High-speed Sync technology – faster, more powerful and more consistent than any other HSS solution on the market.
- Attaches to your Canon camera’s hot shoe and wirelessly merges camera and AirTTL Flash into one.
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
- Hybrid Mode allows you to switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact. A huge time saver!
- Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air.
- Patent-pending Profoto HSS is fast enough to keep up with your camera and is extremely consistent.
- Unbeaten operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft) and open frequency band (2.4 GHz).
- Approved for worldwide use.
- USB port for firmware upgrades.
Once you try it, it changes everything.
The B1’s are the perfect fit for my needs when a speedlight won't suffice.
The Profoto B1 is truly a game-changer.
The Profoto B1 allows me to shape that light quickly and effectively.
Will definitely fulfill the needs of every photographer on the move.
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- No of frequency channels: 8
- No of remote / TTL control groups per channel: 3 (A-C)
- Operation modes: TTL & Manual
- TTL compatibility: Canon E-TTL II
- HSS Compatibility: Yes
- Wireless range: Normal sync up to 300 m (1000 ft), Remote control and TTL sync up to 100m (330ft).
- Battery type: 2 x AAA (Alkaline)
- Typical Battery lifetime. Transmit mode Fast/Normal: 30 hours
- Antenna type: Integrated
- Auto power off: Yes, 30 min of inactivity.
Mount & Connections
- Camera mount/Sync in: Canon hot shoe only
- FW upgrade: USB Mini
Supported Air Functionality
- Sync / Trigger: Yes, triggers Air Remote &, Air Sync transceivers plus all Profoto flashes with AirS, Air or AirTTL support.
- TTL control: Yes, TTL group control for all Profoto flashes with AirTTL support.
- Remote control: Yes, remote/group control for all Profoto flashes with Air or AirTTL support.
- Dimensions: Width 6cm (2.3"), height 7.5cm (2.9"), depth 3.5cm (1.4")
- Weight: 75g (2.6oz) (Including batteries)