Air Remote TTL-C
Wirelessly integrates your B1 with your Canon camera.
Attach this small unit to your Canon camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly integrate your B1 with your camera. Can be set to either automatic TTL mode or Manual mode for full creative lighting control. Has an operating range of up to 300m (1,000 ft) without any cables or cords.
This product has a USB port for firmware upgrades. A firmware release note with full information about camera compatibility and Profoto flash compatibility can be downloaded here. Register your product at profoto.com/register to get notified when a new upgrade is available.
- Merges the B1 with your Canon camera without any cords.
- TTL mode for fully automatic point and shoot shots.
- Manual mode for full creative lighting control.
- Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air.
- Long operating range of up to 300m (1,0000ft).
- Open frequency band (2.4 GHz).
- Approved for worldwide use.
- USB port for free firmware upgrades.
- Small and handy.
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- No of frequency channels: 8
- No of remote / TTL control groups per channel: 3 (A-C)
- Operation modes: TTL & Manual
- TTL compatibility: Canon E-TTL II
- HSS Compatibility: Yes
- Wireless range: Normal sync up to 300 m (1000 ft), Remote control and TTL sync up to 100m (330ft).
- Battery type: 2 x AAA (Alkaline)
- Typical Battery lifetime. Transmit mode Fast/Normal: 30 hours
- Antenna type: Integrated
- Auto power off: Yes, 30 min of inactivity.
Mount & Connections
- Camera mount/Sync in: Canon hot shoe only
- FW upgrade: USB Mini
Supported Air Functionality
- Sync / Trigger: Yes, triggers Air Remote &, Air Sync transceivers plus all Profoto flashes with AirS, Air or AirTTL support.
- TTL control: Yes, TTL group control for all Profoto flashes with AirTTL support.
- Remote control: Yes, remote/group control for all Profoto flashes with Air or AirTTL support.
- Dimensions: Width 6cm (2.3"), height 7.5cm (2.9"), depth 3.5cm (1.4")
- Weight: 75g (2.6oz) (Including batteries)
English User Guide