Pro-B4 1000 Air
A revolution on location.
The Pro-B4 is our state-of-the-art battery generator. In some regards it even outperforms the best studio generators out there. Just try finding another generator that can freeze motion at 1/25,000 second or fire up to 30 flashes per second! That is why we are not afraid to label it a revolution on location.
- Unrivaled flash durations on all power settings.
- Selectable FREEZE mode available for extreme splash shots.
- The world’s fastest recycling battery generator, allowing you to create never before seen sequence shots on location.
- Next generation Li-Ion (LiFe) battery recharges to full power in only 45 minutes.
- Battery can be charged while in use, which makes the generator equally useful in the studio!
- Two individual outputs and 11 f-stop power range with control in 0.1 f-stop steps provides unbeaten precision and versatility on location.
- Wireless sync and remote control with the Air system.
- Energy: 1000Ws
- Energy Range: 11 f-stops (1-1000Ws)
- Energy Distribution: Socket A 1-1000Ws Socket B 1-660Ws
- Assymetry Range: 7.4 f-stops
- Battery Capacity LiFe: 50,000-220 flashes
- Recycling Times LiFe: 0.03-0.99s
- Flash Durations t0.5: 1/25,000-1/2,200s
- Modeling Lamps Total W/Pack (max.): 500W
- Modeling Lamp Total W/Head (max.): 500W (or 2x 250W)
- Modeling Light Modes: Off, Cont, Timer 10-120s, MAX, PROP, MAX PROP
- Energy Control Increments: 1/10 and full f-stops
- Energy/Voltage Stability: +/- 0.5% (Voltage)
- Guide Number @ 2 meters/ISI 100 with Magnum Reflector: 64.8
- Specified Data Conditions: ProHead Plus
- Input Power Supply: Li-Ion Battery
Syncronization and Control
- Sync Socket(s): 1
- Lamp Head socket(s): 2
- Wire Sync Voltage: Compliant to ISO 10330 standard
- Photocell/IR-slave and Switch: Yes
- USB Interface: Yes
- Radio Sync: Yes, integrated Profoto Air (8 channels, 6 groups)
- Radio Remote: Yes, integrated Profoto Air (8 channels, 6 groups)
- Radio Range: 300m
- Computer Control: Yes through Profoto Studio 3
- Aux Functions: Mode control (Normal and Freeze mode)
- Digital Display: Yes
- Fan Cooled: Yes
- Automatic Multi-Voltage: Yes, 100-240V/50-60Hz charger
- Ready Signals: Yes, ready lamp and switchable beep or buzz sound
- Auto Dumping: Yes
- Recharge Speed Control: No (always fast)
- Continuous Model Light: Unlimited up to 100W if charged with quick charger 35 minutes with 100W from battery.
- Dimensions: 31,5x18x25cm (incl. battery) 12.4x7.1x9.8 inch (incl. battery)
- Weight: 9.8 kgs (incl. battery) 21.6lbs (incl. battery)
- Quick Charger
- Battery cassette (optional 1 or 2)*
- User's guide
- Certified for travel
- The battery has been tested and certified according to UN manual of Test & Criteria, Part III, Sub-section 38.3. The certificate makes the battery flight approved all over the world.