Umbrella Deep White L
Deeper shape for a broader range of possibilities.
Profoto Umbrella Deep L has a deeper, more parabolic shape than the average umbrella. The deeper shape gives the photographer better control of the light spread. It also allows the photographer to focus and shape light by simply sliding the umbrella shaft in its holder. In addition, the strong glass fiber rods make the Umbrella Deep remarkably reliable and sturdy. It is available in three versions: Silver, White and Translucent. The white versions create an even, diffused light with soft shadows, and the closer the umbrella is placed to the subject, the softer the shadows will be.
- Large light source that creates a soft and even light spread.
- Deeper shape for better control and precise light shaping.
- 16 glass fiber rods for a rounder shape and a more even light spread.
- Heat resistant, high-quality materials.
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration.
- Optional diffusor available for a softer, more even light spread.
- Delivered with a high-quality bag that protects the umbrella during storage and transport.
- Fabric: White
- Number of Rods: 16
- Material Rods: Fiber glass
- Dimensions: Umbrella
- Diameter: 130cm (51")
- Depth: 47cm(19")
- Fold Length: 88cm (35")
- Assembled length: 80cm(31")
- Shaft Diameter: 8mm (5/16")
- Weight (without case): 1,1kg (2,4lbs)
- Dimensions: Case + umbrella
- Lenght: 94cm(37")
- Width: 19cm(7")
- Depth: 6cm(2")
- Weight (incl.umbrella): 1.2kg(2.6lbs)