Global Digital Marketing ManagerSundbyberg, Stockholm
Do you want to join a growing organization that provides world-class products to the world’s best image creators? Do you want to drive change at a fast-paced environment where own initiatives are embraced and encouraged?
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be part of a highly skilled global digital team and a key person for growing our customer base, and the success of our e-commerce solution currently being rolled out globally.
What we are looking for
Profoto is growing rapidly and our customer segments are becoming increasingly digital. We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, follow up and continuously optimize our digital marketing activities and campaigns across all digital channels. You have hands-on experience of digital performance marketing, working with ROAS / ROI goals and understand the importance of a consistent omni-channel experience.
The Digital Marketing Manager’s key responsibility is customer acquisition through:
- Digital channel tactics
- Campaign planning, execution and follow-up
- Execution in all relevant digital channels (such as display advertising, native advertising, paid social, paid search, organic search and email marketing)
- Continuous follow-up and optimization
- Building and implementing a customer-centric marketing strategy together with other key functions
You will be part of the highly skilled Global Marketing and Digital Sales team at Profoto’s HQ in Sundbyberg just outside Stockholm. You will report to the Global Head of Digital. The position will require some business travels to subsidiaries and suppliers in US, Asia and Europe.
As a candidate for this role we’d like for you to have:
- Master’s degree
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience from performance-based digital marketing
- In depth knowledge of Display, Paid Search, Paid Social and SEO
- In depth knowledge of web analytics
- Experience of email marketing
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both spoken and written.
You have a passion for digital marketing and great interest in analysis and technology as well as creative aspects.
In addition to technical and professional knowledge we believe you are an indivicual who have/are;
- Commercial and customer focused
- Analytical and likes problem solving
- Entrepreneurial person with strong internal drive
- Flexibile and have a passion for change
- An excellent communicator and team player
- Used to working cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- An interest in photography or creative industry is a plus, but not a must
These are all critical success factors to thrive and excel in the Digital Marketing Manager role.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the Global Digital Marketing Manager, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our HR Manager Carina Agnekull at email@example.com.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Carina Agnekull via email or at +46 (0)70-857 66 06.
Last day to apply is Aug 15th 2019. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world’s best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That’s why we’re looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we’ve created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That’s massively important for us because ultimately – your success is our success.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York, Shanghai and Toronto