OCF Magnum Reflector
OCF Magnum Reflector Adds maximum power to our flat fronted lights
Product number: 100793
The OCF Magnum Reflector is designed to bring out the maximum power from our flat fronted light. It’s a great option to the standard Magnum Reflector if you’re shooting on location. You can use it with B1X, the former B1, B2 and also with D1 and D2 without the modeling light heat restrictions that concerns other OCF Light Shaping Tools.
It offers lots of punch and also a significant zoom range without taking up more space than a Zoom Reflector. It adds almost 2 f-stops effective light output making it perfect for throwing light over long distances without being overpowered by natural light. It also offers a wide beam angle adjustment range that extends light shaping opportunities further.
The OCF Magnum Reflector comes delivered in its own protective case that can easily be attached onto any other Profoto bag using a clever clip-on.
Important to note:
Only recommended for Profoto flat front lights; B1X, B2, D1, D2 and the former B1. Max 1000Ws flash. Max 300W modeling light. May not be used with ProHeads, Pro-B Heads, Acute/D4 Heads or AcuteB Heads.
- Compact and lightweight design for on-location use.
- Up to 2 f-stops added light output.
- Creates an even light spread with smooth fall-off.
- Zoom function for adjusting light spread – shape the light by simply sliding the reflector back and forth on the head.
- Light spread adjustable 40-80⁰ with B1X, B1, D1 and D2.
- Protective case included.
- Designed for years of professional use.
Latest firmware updates
To access the latest firmware in My Profoto, you need to be logged in and register your product.