Profoto Pro-11 Set up guide
How to set up your new Profoto Pro-11
Before using the Pro-11 you need to register and update it through the Profoto app:
- Download and install a Profoto App from the app store on your smartphone:
- Open the app and create a My Profoto account, or log-in if you have one.
- Turn on your Pro-11 and follow the in-app instruction to connect your Pro-11 to the app.
- Follow the in-app instructions to update your Pro-11.
- When the app confirms that update is finished, you can start using your Pro-11!
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any problems with registration or update.
The latest firmware ensures that your Pro-11 will always perform at its best and with new camera models as Profoto adds compatibility. By having your Pro-11 registered you'll receive real-time updates, and the latest firmware when they become available, so your user experience will always be up to date.
If you need to see the e-label before registration, turn on the Pro-11 and push any button to come to the main menu. You will find the e-label in the set-up menu under Settings>Advanced>Regulatory info. This also enables you to temporarily use your Pro-11 together with a Profoto remote equipped camera if you cannot register your device right away.