Digital Product OwnerSundbyberg, Stockholm, Sweden
Profoto is the leading company in light shaping systems for professional photographers around the world. As Digital Product Owner you will be a key person in expanding Profoto’s digital presence globally, and get the opportunity to drive the roadmap and development of a multi-award winning (Publikens pris EpiServer Awards 2018, Svenska Designpriset Digitalt - e-handel 2018) website, currently available in eleven languages.
What we are looking for
You have an in-depth knowledge of technology and a passion for delivering outstanding customer experience. You enjoy product roadmapping, planning, prioritizing and overseeing the work of a development team. You are well-versed in stakeholder management and cross-functional collaboration.
Your main responsibility will be to drive the roadmap and development of our multi-award winning website, spreading Profoto’s vision about great light in every image and contributing to overall business objectives. The Product Owner will play a key role in expanding Profoto’s digital presence globally, ensuring that we provide a superior Profoto customer experience. You will be part of the global digital team, reporting to Head of Digital, and work closely with the Content & Brand department, Marketing Managers in the subsidiaries and our IT department that is under construction.
- Product ownership of the Profoto website
- Lead the development team of external consultants
- Define product strategy, vision, roadmap and growth opportunities based on customer insights and Profoto's overall business objectives and digital strategy together with Head of Digital
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development of the product
- Assess value and strategic alignment; develop cases and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on maximum business impact
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, elaboration of user stories, testing and evaluation
- Writing and mapping user stories
- Ensure collaboration with other functions, subsidiaries and stakeholders
- System ownership of relevant marcheting technology (e.g. CMS and PIM)
You will be located at Profoto’s HQ in Sundbyberg just outside Stockholm. The position will require some business travels to subsidiaries and suppliers in US, Asia and Europe.
- >5 years’ working experience from product ownership, web project management and/or web development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Desire to work in an international context
In addition to technical and professional knowledge we believe commercial focus; customer focus; analysis and problem solving; decisiveness and influencing others are critical success factors to thrive and excel in the Product Owner role.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Digital Product Owner, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our recruiter Lars Janesköld at email@example.com.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Lars Janesköld via email or at +46 (0)70-692 43 12.
Last day to apply is 13 January 2019. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion have been in / have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
Fifty years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers, and they succeeded. That’s a standard that we don’t just aim to maintain, but to surpass.
Because we believe that light is the indispensable element in all image creation, no matter what the camera, no matter what the situation, the ability to create amazing images is directly linked to the ability to master light shaping.
That core principle is the key to enabling a world filled with incredible images and the purpose of every single light shaping tool we make.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto