Do you find the complex world of regulatory compliance exciting?Sundbyberg
Profoto is continuing to grow and we are now looking for a Regulatory Compliance Specialist to work at our head office in Stockholm, Sweden. As Regulatory Specialist you will ensure that Profoto products comply with applicable European directives and regulations for other markets worldwide. You will work in a small team and have regulatory compliance responsibility for some projects.
What we are looking for
As Regulatory Compliance Specialist we expect you to:
- be structured and organized in your work
- enjoy working cross-functionally with regular contact with designers, project managers and external test institutes and certification bodies
- be able to support the design team to ensure that the product design is in line with applicable harmonized standards
- be proactive and take initiative
- be committed and thrive on team work!
- Create certification plans for new products securing Global Market Access (GMA)
- Plan type tests and verifications for regulatory compliance
- Drive compliance activities under new product development
- Support designers defining practical applications of harmonized standards into a product design (safety, radio and/or EMC)
- Operative coordination with accredited test institutes
- Coordinate and drive design reviews in the project team in order to ensure that the design meets GMA regulatory requirements
- Preparation and updates to Technical Files and DoC
- Review updates and changes during product maintenance in order to ensure regulatory compliance
- Ensure that processes for regulatory compliance are followed
- Create new processes to ensure regulatory compliance when needed
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Fluent in Swedish
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as compliance engineer or similar role
- General understanding of electrical safety, radio and EMC regulatory requirements
- Experience with electromechanical systems
- Knowledge of product development cycle
- Experience in handling GMA projects
- Experience in communicating with test institutes
- Very good English communication skills, both speaking and writing
- Availability to travel in line with project needs
We believe in personal development and work toward continuous improvements. Profoto’s regulatory team has very committed colleagues driven by a common interest in regulatory matters and an ambition to always improve.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Regulatory Compliance Specialist at Profoto, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our recruiter Lars Janesköld at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. In this recruitment, we work with Lars Janesköld. If you have any questions, please contact Lars Janesköld via email or at +46 (0)70-692 43 12.
The last day for application is Friday, April 6, 2018. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator of that image bring the very best quality of light to it. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, then you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion was imprinted upon our DNA from the very beginning.
50 years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers – and they succeeded. That’s a standard that we don’t just aim to maintain – but to surpass.
Because we believe that light is the indispensable heart of all image creation, no matter what the camera, no matter what the situation, the ability to create amazing images is directly linked to the ability to master light shaping.
That core principle is the key to enabling a world filled with incredible images, and the purpose of every single light shaping tool we make.