The Air Remote can wirelessly sync and control any Profoto light (that has built-in Air) with any camera that has a hot shoe. Unlike the AirTTL remotes, it doesn’t provide TTL or HSS but it still provides the incredible sensation of shooting free, without any cords to cramp your creativity.
Air Remote Syncs and manually controls any Profoto Air light
Product number: 901031
Shoot without restraint. The Air Remote can wirelessly sync and control any Profoto light (that has built-in Air) with any camera that has a hot shoe. Unlike the AirTTL remotes, the Air Remote doesn’t provide TTL or HSS but it still provides the incredible sensation of shooting without any cords to cramp your creativity.
Air Remote uses the fastest system available for remote radio sync and control, and operates over the same impressive range of 300 m (1,000 ft). The Air Remote makes you less limited in which shutter speeds you can use. Shoot with more precision, higher trigger reliability and less delay – a whole lot more freedom.
- The world’s fastest system for remote radio sync and control, fast enough to match a sync cable and to sync your flash at shutter speeds up to 1/1,600s (if your camera supports it).
- Small and handy.
- Sync and manually control any Profoto light that is compatible with Air.
- Sync any flash brand or use it as remote shutter release for most cameras.
- Long operating range of 300 m (1,000 ft).
- 8 digital channels.
- Controls up to 6 groups of lights on each channel.
- Approved for worldwide use.
No of sync channels
Normal sync and remote control up to 300 m (1000 ft).
ISO 518 hot shoe and 3.5 mm miniphone plug
3.5 mm miniphone plug
2 x AAA batteries
Typical battery runtime
Transmit mode Fast/Normal: 10 hrs/140 hrs
Receive mode: 30 hrs
50 mm / 1.9 in
70 mm / 2.7 in
40 mm / 1.6 in
70 g / 2.5 oz
Latest firmware updates
To access the latest firmware in My Profoto, you need to be logged in and register your product.