Off-Camera Kit for Nikon US
Product number: 901302-US
The Profoto Off-Camera Kit is simplicity personified. Featuring Profoto Connect; a trigger for flash that's completely button-free. Better still, it's a trigger for that makes the natural and beautiful light from the Profoto A1X more accessible to more image creators than ever before. Slide it to auto; it's point-and-shoot because the correct flash exposure is calculated for you when you press the shutter. Or you can establish a starting exposure in auto, and then slide it over to manual to creatively fine tune it. The Profoto A1X features a round head with a soft, gentle light fall off. You can be creative with light with a range of light shaping tools and a powerful battery delivers 450 flashes-per-charge and fast recycling time. As a result, The Profoto Off-Camera Kit featuring the Profoto Connect and the A1X is a powerful and easy to use combination. Used together with the Profoto app it gives you seamless control and freedom to bring your vision to life. Anytime, anywhere.
A1X AirTTL-N Unit
Supported camera models
* Note that Z6 and Z7 doesn't support the AF assist on the A1X. They will use on-camera LED as AF assist.
9 f-stops (2.0-10)
HSS energy range
9 f-stops (2-10)
2.4 GHz (2404 to 2479.3 MHz)
No of sync channels
Normal sync and remote control up to 300 m (1000 ft).
TTL and HSS up to 100 m (330 ft).
Yes, USB micro connector for firmware upgrades
Up to 450 full power flashes
Battery charges in up to 115 minutes
User upgradeable firmware
7.5 cm (2.95 in)
16.5 cm (6.37 in)
10.8 cm (4.25 in)
560 g (1.2 lbs) including battery
Latest firmware updates
30 September, 2019
- "On (Transmit only)" is added to the list of user selectable Air settings. If you are using A1/A1X on camera and activate this setting you can use it to trigger and control other lights on selected channel but your A1/A1X cannot be triggered or controlled by others.
- Minor bug fixes.
15 May, 2019
- More Air channels are added. Channel 9-20 are added to previous channels 1-8.
- Redesigned and improved user interface (for the A1).
- Improved save-settings handling.
- Various minor fixes.
30 November, 2018
Profoto A1 for Canon
- The update adds camera compatibility with Canon EOS R.
- Note that EOS R doesn´t support the AF assist on the A1. It will use on-camera LED as AF assist.
Profoto A1 for Nikon
- The update adds camera compatibility with Nikon Z6 and Z7.
- Note that Z6 and Z7 doesn't support the AF assist on the A1. They will use on-camera LED as AF assist.
To access the latest firmware in My Profoto, you need to be logged in and register your product.