100% satisfaction guaranteed. We offer full refunds up to 14 days after purchase.
About this series
From baby photography to family group portraits, Sandy shows you how to capture wonderful images across the generations. She’ll also explain how you can stay fresh and relevant through the years by updating family portraits and creating seasonal themes. This series will help you make your clients look their best by using creative lighting. You’ll learn how to use flash to control light anytime and anywhere – in the midday, at sunset or in the studio.
Lighting skill level: Basic
Duration: 2 h 42 min
What you get in this series
- 4 online courses with real life shoots
- Personal feedback directly from Miguel Jacob (Value $100)
- Certification on completion (Value $20)
- 4 downloadable step-by-step PDF guides
Courses in this series
Capturing the early years – Baby photography
Study how to photograph a baby in natural daylight and then mix ambient and flash light together.
Tweens to teens – On location portraiture
Learn to adapt your lighting to express the subject’s age and individual personality in different rural and urban locations.
It’s all in the family - Group portraiture
Explore lighting and posing families in different conditions, such as shade and sunlight, as well as before and after sunset.
The magic of childhood - Studio portraiture
Discover some easy ways to build up your studio photography session with creative lighting and achieve magical results to impress your clients.
- 2 x lights for off-camera use (3 x lights in course no. 4)
- 1 x light modifier (e.g. softbox, beauty dish, umbrella)
- 1 x light modifier for restricting light (e.g. barndoor, grid)
- Lighting skill level: Basic
- No or little experience of off-camera lighting
- Want to start exploring simple lighting techniques
- Camera skill level: Comfortable handling the camera in manual mode
Courses in this series
The magic of childhood - Studio portraitureDiscover some easy ways to build up your studio photography session with creative lighting and achieve magical results to impress your clients. 进一步了解
Frequently Asked Questions
A series consists of two or more courses from the same photographer. If you buy a series, you will benefit from a bundled offer for the entire package. Also, when you complete a series, you’ll receive personal feedback from one of our instructors and become a Certified Light Shaper.
No. All our courses are designed to improve your photography, regardless of what equipment you’re using.
As soon as we’ve received payment, you can view or take all your courses online - simply by logging on to the Profoto Academy website. You’ll find your courses at the Profoto Academy start page.