100% satisfaction guaranteed. We offer full refunds up to 14 days after purchase.
About this series
In this series you can see high street photographer Hannah Couzens working on location with her real clients. She shows how you can find inspiration all around you, wherever your next clients are. You’ll learn how to assess the available light in a scene and a variety of lighting techniques from simple bouncing techniques with an on-camera flash to a full concept shoot in a cinema using a three light setup.
Lighting skill level: Basic
Duration: 2 h 38 min
What you get in this series
- 3 online courses real life shoots
- Personal feedback directly from Miguel Jacob (Value $100)
- Certification on completion (Value $20)
- 3 downloadable step-by-step PDF guides
Courses in this series
Controlling nature – Outdoor and indoor portraits
Discover how to create beautiful, natural looking images by mixing ambient light and flash.
Business on a time crunch – Corporate headshots
Learn how to create a variety of different looks in your images by adapting and using different elements in your surroundings.
Cinematic and moody – Dramatic portraits
Find out how to create inspiring cinematic images using stunning locations and more advanced lighting techniques.
- 1 x light for on and off-camera use (3 x lights for off-camera use in course no.3)
- 1 x umbrella or similar light modifier of choice
- 1 x beauty dish or similar light modifier of choice
- 1 x hard light modifier of choice
- 1 x grid of choice
- Lighting skill level: Basic
- No or little experience of off-camera lighting
- Want to start exploring simple lighting techniques
- Camera skill level: Comfortable handling the camera in manual mode
Courses in this series
Controlling nature – Outdoor and indoor portraitsDiscover how to create beautiful, natural looking images by mixing ambient light and flash. 进一步了解
Business on a time crunch – Corporate headshotsLearn how to create a variety of different looks in your images by adapting and using different elements in your surroundings. 进一步了解
Cinematic and moody – Dramatic portraitsFind out how to create inspiring cinematic images using stunning locations and more advanced lighting techniques. 进一步了解
Frequently Asked Questions
A series consists of two or more courses from the same photographer. If you buy a series, you will benefit from a bundled offer for the entire package. Also, when you complete a series, you’ll receive personal feedback from one of our instructors and become a Certified Light Shaper.
No. All our courses are designed to improve your photography, regardless of what equipment you’re using.
As soon as we’ve received payment, you can view or take all your courses online - simply by logging on to the Profoto Academy website. You’ll find your courses at the Profoto Academy start page.