Digital Analytics ManagerSundbyberg, Stockholm, Sweden
Profoto is the leading company in light shaping systems for professional photographers around the world. As Digital Analytics Manager you will be a key person in expanding Profoto’s digital presence globally, and get the opportunity to work with vast amounts of customer data from different sources and widely different markets in North America, Asia and Europe.
What we are looking for
You have an in-depth knowledge of and passion for digital analytics, putting the customer at the center while understanding the importance of data management and technological proficiency and capabilities. You enjoy working both operatively and strategically and you are spurred on by the prospect of establishing digital analytics as a function in a company where data-driven marketing is not yet fully employed. You are well-versed in Google Analytics products.
Your main responsibility will be to establish digital analytics as a function, identifying business needs, creating an analytics strategy and ensuring flawless data management, reporting and actionable insights. You will be part of the global digital team, reporting to Head of Digital, and work closely with the Digital Product Owner, E-commerce Manager, web development team, Content & Brand department and local Marketing Managers.
- Set and drive Profoto’s digital analytics strategy
- Set, implement and maintain measurement plan
- Ensure that Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and other analytics tools are correctly set-up in accordance with the measurement plan
- Ensure that relevant data sources are integrated
- Continuosuly improve data quality (e.g. completeness, validity, consistency, timeliness and accuracy)
- Provide the digital team with a basis for optimization of marketing activities and improvements of the website
- Perform analysis and proactively share actionable insights with the marketing team
- Visualize data, build reports and create dashboards to enable stakeholders to make data-driven decisions
- Create and implement an analytics solution design for the future
You will be located at Profoto’s HQ in Sundbyberg just outside Stockholm. The position might require some business travels to subsidiaries and suppliers in US, Asia and Europe.
- >3 years’ working experience from digital marketing or e-commerce, with at least two years in digital analytics
- University degree, preferably involving statistics or IT
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics products (Google Analytics, Data Studio, Optimize, Surveys, and Tag Manager)
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Desire to work in an international context
In addition to technical and professional knowledge we believe commercial focus; customer focus; analysis and problem solving and proactive communication are critical success factors to thrive and excel in the Digital Analytics Manager role.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Digital Analytics Manager, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our recruiter Lars Janesköld at email@example.com.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Lars Janesköld via email or at +46 (0)70-692 43 12.
Last day to apply is 13 January 2019. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion have been in / have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
Fifty years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers, and they succeeded. That’s a standard that we don’t just aim to maintain, but to surpass.
Because we believe that light is the indispensable element in all image creation, no matter what the camera, no matter what the situation, the ability to create amazing images is directly linked to the ability to master light shaping.
That core principle is the key to enabling a world filled with incredible images and the purpose of every single light shaping tool we make.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto