Industrialization ManagerSundbyberg, Stockholm, Sweden
We are now looking for an Industrialization Manager and this could be you! A true key strategic position that will strenghten the link between our contract manufacturers and our R&D organization. It offers great potential for both personal and professional growth.
What we offer you
- You will be part of a very fast growing company that is the global market leader within its business segment.
- You will be able to influence your surrounding as well the possibility to shape the position itself.
- A flat organization with quick decisions when needed.
- The possibility to act in an international environment including visits to our EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Supplier) partners on a regular basis.
- A lot of cross functional interactions and an organization where people like to share their knowledge, thus you can easily learn a lot from your co-workers and they are willing to learn from you.
- Personal and professional development possibilities, including educations if needed.
- We treasure people regardless of what stage in life they are in and the experiences you bring with you. Diversity is a strength!
What we are looking for
We need an Industrialization Manager to our headquarters in Sundbyberg, Sweden, who will be part of our Production Management team.
Your role in the projects will be to secure and coordinate that the industrialization of the products are done in an efficient fashion, taking both the capabilities of the manufacturer and the product’s requirements into consideration. To your help you will have resources at our manufacturer’s sites as well as our R&D organization.
You will also have the responsibility for the industrialization process and thus be the spider in the web coordinating activities to further improve this process internally as well as towards our external partners.
You will be a key player in the quality assurance activities connected to the industrialization process and will work tightly with our Quality manager and R&D. We are on a journey to improve our focus on preventive quality assurance and your role will be vital in securing that we go forward with our quality strategy.
You will work pro-actively in defining and enhancing our processes and methods in combination with active participation in our development projects.
- Set requirements for the development projects to act within.
- Support our contract manufacturers in defining and developing production processes and tools (such as fixtures and test systems) together with other members of the Profoto team.
- Set requirements on our contract manufacturers in terms of performance (such as yield and cycle time).
- Secure that needed pro-active tasks are done in time by our partners, such as PFMEA, Control Plan, Work instructions and dimensioning/lay-out.
- Lead the development and realization of our industrialization strategy and process in cross-functonal work with other key functions.
- Secure and implement the ramp-up plan of the new products
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
- Used to work with international contract manufacturers such as EMS partners.
- Significant experience from working in a production environment as a production and/or test engineer.
- Used to work cross functionally and in a multi cultural environment.
- You have an analytical and structured way of working while still embracing change.
- Relevant university education
- Fluent in English, both in speech and writing.
- Used to work with improvements as well as optimization of value added activities.
- Cope with extensive travelling (around 50 days/year)
Other merits of value
- Experience from working with PPAP
- Experience from working with LEAN
- Six Sigma
- Test development or similar
- Basic understanding of commercial agreements/sourcing
- Working with Quality Management
- Capable to perform external audits
- Fluent in Swedish, both in speech and writing
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Industrialization Manager, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our recruiter Lars Janesköld at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Lars Janesköld via email or at +46 (0)70-692 43 12.
Last day to apply is 6 January 2019. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion have been in / have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
Fifty years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers, and they succeeded. That’s a standard that we don’t just aim to maintain, but to surpass.
Because we believe that light is the indispensable element in all image creation, no matter what the camera, no matter what the situation, the ability to create amazing images is directly linked to the ability to master light shaping.
That core principle is the key to enabling a world filled with incredible images and the purpose of every single light shaping tool we make.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto
Read more about us at: https://profoto.com/se