Win ticket, flights and hotel to Way Up North in Cannes
You heard it! We are now giving away a ticket, flights and accommodation to Europe’s main wedding photography conference, Way Up North. Can you see yourself at the event in Cannes on April 2-3, 2019? Then sign up for our contest.
To become the lucky winner, all you have to do is enter the contest below and motivate why light matters to you and why you should be the one attending Way Up North.
Way Up North – Profoto competition
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is arranged by Profoto and is open for participation from Feb 1-18, 2019. In order to participate in the contest, contestants need to describe in text “why light matters to me and why I should be the one going to Way Up North.”.
- This campaign is open only to those who sign up at the link https://profoto.com/signup/way-up-north-contest and its different country versions. The entry must fulfil all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Profoto. Participants may enter the competition only once and responses must be entered in English.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- A My Profoto membership offers participants access to exclusive content on Profoto.com, excusive news and updates via the Profoto newsletter and the possibility to register your Profoto product in order to receive the best possible support and firmware updates.
- By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements.
- The winner of the competition will be appointed by a jury comprised of Profoto employees based on motivation, originality and quality of response. The winner will be contacted via email and the decision cannot be appealed. Profoto may also ask the winner to be featured in Profoto communication (newsletter, website, social media channels) to highlight the competition and the fact that we are sending a worthy winner to Way Up North 2019 at our expense.
- Employees of Profoto, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of employees are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- The prize includes a ticket to the Way Up North conference in Cannes, France, held on April 2st-3nd and its after-party. The value of the Way Up North ticket is estimated to 595 Euro. The prize is personal and cannot be transferred to someone else or exchanged for money. If a current ticket holder wins, they will not be refunded their original purchase. However, the winner may gift or part ways with their ticket at their sole discretion.
- The prize includes complimentary accommodation at a hotel chosen by Profoto, three nights (April 1st–4th). A per diem allowance or transport during the stay is not included. Profoto will not reimburse any costs related to the winner’s absence from their regular work place, such as vacation costs or sick days.
- Flight tickets, to and from Cannes, France, for the winner are included in the prize. The value of the flight ticket and hotel stay combined cannot exceed 10,000 SEK. Transport to and from the airport will not be included in the prize.
- Please note that the winner might be obligated to pay income tax on the value of the prize won and that any and all prize-related expenses are not included as a part of the prize, such as local taxes.
- Profoto shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
- Profoto reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Profoto’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, Profoto may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Profoto. Profoto reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Profoto has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- It is not permitted to publish, post, transmit, distribute, disseminate information or material relating to public groups, prosecutions, child pornography, violence, breach of confidentiality or crimes. We reserve the right to remove contributions that violate these rules and against good tonnage.