External Sales Account Manager for Profoto Ltd UKHemel Hempstead, UK
External Sales Account Manager for Profoto Ltd (UK)
Do you want to work with the world’s best image creators? Do you want to enable image creators to turn their ambitions into reality?
Then Profoto, a leading premium brand in the photographic industry wants to hear from you.
Profoto continues to grow and we are now looking for an External Sales Account Manager to join our UK team.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a person who is passionate about sales and creating growth. You should have experience of working within a sales environment and are now ready to take the next step.
At Profoto UK, you will be the key dealer contact and a driver for revenue growth with a strong focus on building partnerships and channel marketing . You will be implementing global campaigns in the UK whilst focusing on growth and finding new Profoto customers in a creative way.
You must be a self-starter, innovative, forward thinking and eager to take on new initiatives in a structured and focused manner. You must be as passionate about creating sales plans as you are implementing these plans perfectly. You will be working and liaising with our dealer channel, new and potential photographers, as well as existing end-user customers. You will also be adept at building co-operations with our dealer network, photographic organisations and other relevant collaborative parties.
Areas of responsibility:
- Selling to customers achieving set sales targets taking standards/values into consideration
- Planning, executing and following up end-user events with dealers.
- Effectively managing accounts in a multi-channel environment and driving growth in both traditional channels and new channels.
- Maximising online execution and in store (conversion on shop floor) to maximise sell out to the end user.
- Stipulating and defining price policies and dealer contract terms
- Managing stock and sell through data by account.
- Supporting high-level negotiations with assigned accounts, within the parameters defined by sales management
- Account sales planning and forecast update and reporting every quarte
- Setting targets and annual agreements with key accounts.
- Maintaining business plans for all assigned accounts, reviewing on a monthly basis and prior to any dealer visit
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with assigned Key Accounts.
- Identifying and resolving any issues relating to the customers and Profoto.
- Ensuring that the dealer Profoto relationship is developed positively in collaboration with Subsidiary Manager
- Organising dealer training sessions at customer's place of business or at other locations
- Organising, incentives and other sales-promoting activities with customer
- Yearly contract negotiation and signing in collaboration with Subsidiary Manager.
We are searching for a highly motivated individual who works well within both the UK and worldwide Profoto Sales team, and who can communicate effectively at all levels.
Educated to Degree level, you should have a proven record of success within a sales environment, be self-confident and capable of both managing and supporting UK projects.
- Action and competence driven with several years of sales experience.
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Ability to travel, the role will demand traveling throughout the UK and on occasion internationally.
- Minimum requirement of a Bachelor's degree
- Proven experience in a multi-channel environment and knowledge of doth direct and in direct sales/marketing.
- Good holistic thinking and conceptual selling skills.
- Detailed and deep knowledge of industry, competitors, dealers and end users. Experience of the photographic market is an advantage.
- Strong negotiations skills and experience in managing key accounts.
- Excellent problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Result-oriented with a creative mindset combined with a strong drive to win.
- Strong ability to work and deliver in a rapidly changing environment
- Team-player, working across borders in an international business environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication .
- Technical skills or technical oriention is an advantage.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is a requirement.
- Has an open mindset towards, embraces and continuously initiates and implements change.
You will be reporting to the Managing Director in the UK, You will be working with the local UK team, as well as with the Global Sales and Marketing teams on a continuous basis.
Want to join Profoto – The light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Marketing Coordinator at Profoto, please apply by sending your C.V. and covering letter to the U.K. Managing Director: paul.Legg@profoto.com
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed.
Closing date for applications is midday on the 20h November 2018. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion have been imprinted in our DNA from the very beginning.
50 years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers, and they succeeded. That’s a standard that we don’t only aim to maintain, but to surpass.
Because we believe that light is the indispensable heart of all image creation, no matter what the camera, no matter what the situation, the ability to create amazing images is directly linked to the ability to master light shaping.
That core principle is the key to enabling a world filled with incredible images and the purpose of every single light shaping tool we make.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto