Production Test EngineerSundbyberg, Stockholm, Sweden
Are you interested in getting hands-on with testing and manufacturing in a challenging and stimulating international working environment?
Profoto continues to grow, and we are now looking for a Production Test Engineer to join our R&D team in Stockholm, Sweden.
As Production Test Engineer, you will be the gatekeeper for Profoto’s renowned quality standards at our manufacturing sites worldwide.
What we are looking for
As Production Test Engineer, we expect you to:
- Be inquisitive and analytical
- Be structured and organized in your work
- Enjoy working cross-functionally, within and outside the R&D department
- Have experience testing electromechanical products
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- Create manufacturing test specifications, develop test methods and verify the correct implementation of said tests at the production site
- Follow up production yields and drive actions to improve them
- Review, prioritize and approve production test maintenance activities
- Perform manufacturing process analysis
- Work closely with our manufacturing partners worldwide to ensure high quality on every delivery
- Ensure that standard procedures for production tests are implemented in product development projects
- Define new standard procedures for production tests when needed
- Provide DFM/DFA guidelines in a product development project
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Fluent in Swedish
- Very good English communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience in working with electronic product development
- Experience in working with testing
- Experience in working with manufacturing sites
- Knowledge of DFM/DFA techniques
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Availability to travel up to 60 days/year (Asia and Europe)
- Basic hands-on skills in mechanics and electronics
- Experience with SmarTeam preferable
- Experience with AM System case management preferable
- Six Sigma certification as Green Belt (or higher) preferable
We believe in personal development and work toward continuous improvement. We want you to be an active part in our growth. As member of the System Verification team, you will work with a group of enthusiastic colleagues driven by a common interest in testing and quality.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as a Production Test Engineer at Profoto, please apply by sending your resume and grade transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Lars Janesköld via email or at +46 (0)70-692 43 12.
The last day for application is June 8, 2018. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion have been imprinted in our DNA from the very beginning.
50 years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers, and they succeeded. That’s a standard that we don’t only aim to maintain but to surpass.
Because we believe that light is the indispensable heart of all image creation, no matter what the camera, no matter what the situation, the ability to create amazing images is directly linked to the ability to master light shaping.
That core principle is the key to enabling a world filled with incredible images and the purpose of every single light shaping tool we make.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto