Quality ManagerSundbyberg, Stockholm, Sweden
Profoto continues to grow, and to secure the quality of the brand and the products, we are now hiring our new Quality Manager.
As Quality Manager, you will have the opportunity to develop the quality function, quality awareness and impact across the whole Profoto organization, from the suppliers’ facilities to the end consumers. This position reports to the VP Global Supply Chain and Production.
As Quality Manager you support most of our key activities:
New Product Introduction
- Participate in development projects and analysis of FMEA.
- Participate in the Industrialization phase to ensure the quality of the output in the supplier’s factories together with the responsible purchasers and the project teams.
- Participate in the supplier qualification process
- Drive improvement projects towards the suppliers
- Drive quality and process audits at the supplier’s facilities
- Analysis of the data from RMA and prioritization of the problems
- Create and drive improvement projects to improve the product quality based on 8D methodology.
- Implementation and follow-up of Quality related KPIs
- Co-operation cross-functionally with product managers, R&D project leaders and strategic & operational purchasers
Whom we are looking for
- You have the capacity to work with different cultures and positions both inside Profoto and with external suppliers, as well as to develop the role adapted to the company’s needs.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent in Swedish and English.
- You know several Root Cause Analysis tools and have experience using them.
- You have a proven ability to lead cross functional teams.
- You enjoy travelling around 50 days per year, as well as travelling on short notice.
- You appreciate hands-on action ensuring swift progress of urgent issues.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of product quality related to production
- Experience of quality management for outsourced production
- Experience of driving changes and improvements.
- Experience of supplier audits – supplier qualification
- Experience from consumer electronics
- International experience working with global supply chains
MSc in engineering with relevant specialization.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Quality Manager at Profoto, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our recruiter Lars Janesköld at email@example.com.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. In this recruitment, we work with Lars Janesköld. If you have any questions, please contact Lars Janesköld via email or at +46 (0)70-692 43 12.
We require a good knowledge of the Swedish language, as well as an EU citizenship or Swedish work visa. Besides we demand a residential living in Stockholm.
Last day for application is 25th of February 2018. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion have been imprinted in our DNA from the very beginning.
50 years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers, and they succeeded. That’s a standard that we don’t only aim to maintain, but to surpass.
Because we believe that light is the indispensable heart of all image creation, no matter what the camera, no matter what the situation, the ability to create amazing images is directly linked to the ability to master light shaping.
That core principle is the key to enabling a world filled with incredible images and the purpose of every single light shaping tool we make.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto