Regulatory Compliance ManagerSundbyberg, Stockholm, Sweden
Profoto is continuing to grow and we are now looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager to work at our head office in Stockholm, Sweden. In this role you will ensure that Profoto products comply with applicable directives and regulations for the markets in which we want to sell. This is a great opportunity for a regulatory specialist who is interested in a leading position.
What we are looking for
As Regulatory Compliance Manager you will be responsible to:
- Develop, and maintain, a regulatory compliance strategy within Profoto together with Product Management
- Plan, manage and perform certification activities in new product development as well as product maintenance
- Work pro-actively to see that our current product portfolio fulfil regulatory requirements for relevant markets.
- Develop, and maintain, our processes for certification activities
- Work cross-functional to ensure that other departments consider regulatory compliance issues at an early stage.
- Manage the regulation team through distribution and prioritization of work tasks
- Maintain and develop the team from a resource, competence and motivation standpoint
Our regulatory team is small, so you need to be prepared to take an active part in the different projects.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Fluent in Swedish
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as compliance engineer or similar role
- General understanding of electrical safety, radio and EMC regulatory requirements
- Experience with electromechanical systems
- Knowledge of product development cycle
- Experience in handling GMA projects
- Experience in communicating with test institutes
- Very good English communication skills, both speaking and writing
- Leadership skills
- Availability to travel in line with project needs
You will work as part of our Technology Department with around 50 engineers in total (mechanics, electronics, software, system verification, project management, mobile and regulatory).
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Regulatory Compliance Manager, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our recruiter Lars Janesköld at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Lars Janesköld via email or at +46 (0)70-692 43 12.
Last day to apply is 14 December 2018. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion have been in / have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
Fifty years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers, and they succeeded. That’s a standard that we don’t just aim to maintain, but to surpass.
Because we believe that light is the indispensable element in all image creation, no matter what the camera, no matter what the situation, the ability to create amazing images is directly linked to the ability to master light shaping.
That core principle is the key to enabling a world filled with incredible images and the purpose of every single light shaping tool we make.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto