Bienvenue dans la Profoto Academy
Profoto Academy est une plateforme d’apprentissage en ligne qui propose des cours vidéo pratiques et enrichissants donnés par certains des meilleurs photographes et formateurs au monde.
La section Academy de notre site et les supports de cours ne sont actuellement disponibles qu’en anglais.
Tweens to teens - On location portraiture has been added to cart.View cart
Tweens to teens - On location portraiture
100% satisfaction guaranteed. We offer full refunds up to 14 days after purchase.
- What you'll learn
- What you may need
About this course
Matching and adapting your lighting to your subject is a challenge for on-location portraits. Here you’ll discover how to create images that express your subject’s individual personality and energy. You’ll learn to use soft lighting for tweens and more edgy lighting for older teenagers. And most importantly of all, you’ll always need to make the shoot fun and engaging.
Lighting skill level: Basic
What you get in this course
- Online light shaping course
- Scenario based teaching with real life photographic shoots
- Downloadable step-by-step guide
- Unlimited access on all devices
Discover how to:
- Find good locations and shaded areas, while avoiding locations with heavy contrast
- Adapt your lighting to your subject
- Photograph ‘tweens’ using soft lighting
- Use edgy lighting to photograph a teen
- Make the shoot fun and engaging
Here are some things that are good to know, as well as useful gear to use for this course. These are simply recommendations, not requirements.
- 1 x light for off-camera use
- 1 x softbox or similar light modifier of choice
- Lighting skill level: Basic
- No or little experience of off-camera lighting
- Want to start exploring simple lighting techniques
- Camera skill level: Comfortable handling the camera in manual mode
Frequently Asked Questions
A series consists of three or four courses from the same photographer. If you buy a series, you will benefit from a bundled offer for the entire package. Also, when you complete a series, you’ll receive personal feedback from one of our instructors and become a Certified Light Shaper.
No. All our courses are designed to improve your photography, regardless of what equipment you’re using.
As soon as we’ve received payment, you can view or take all your courses online - simply by logging on to the Profoto Academy website. You’ll find your courses at the Profoto Academy start page.
Explore more series at Profoto Academy
Explore more series at Profoto Academy.