Marketing Manager – Profoto Canada Ltd.Toronto, Canada
Do you want to work with marketing to the best photographers in the world?
Profoto is expanding and we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join one of the best brands in professional photographic industry.
Salary range: 45,000.00 CAD to 55,000.00 CAD plus benefits.
Our people vision
At Profoto Canada, you will be charge of implementing global marketing strategy into local level. Today we set the standard with our products as the premier choice of professional photography. With a strong commitment to innovation, we aim to remain the leader in our industry by bringing new innovation to the world of photography.
At Profoto Canada, we only hire the best and we invest in the development of our people to ensure we are an employer of choice for those who value professional development and continuous challenges.
We are committed to growth and we want our people to grow with us. To achieve this we offer an ambitious, high quality and demanding culture where we value to have fun together as we build a world class company with a premium brand.
Your contribution to the Big picture
At Profoto Canada, people work in agile teams and cross functional multi projects as we always promote cooperation and transparency. We want each team member to see their contribution as a part of the end result of our business – the light shaping of a great picture. We encourage and leverage the entrepreneurial spirit that has made us what we are today. We have a strong focus on value adding activities with the ambition that all employees work with tasks and goals that are directly associated with our core business.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a creative, skilled and driven marketer with strong focus on implementing a global marketing strategy into a local level. One of the core strengths should be on the knowledge and passion for the digital world as well as a deep understanding of channel marketing. Additionally, profound understanding of correlation between sales and marketing is a plus. The ideal candidate must be able to manage multi projects in fast paced and high-pressure environments varying from events, tradeshow and implantation of product launches.
Profoto Canada is a small and dynamic organisation that is growing rapidly, and you will be the key driver of all marketing activities and work closely with sales, external stakeholders and the overall Global Marketing Organisation that is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
As a Marketing Manager, you are responsible for;
- Driving marketing activities and initiatives in both B2B and B2C environment, which means that you will implement and activate the overall global marketing strategy, campaigns and launches, by adapting them to local needs in accordance with overall guidelines.
- Creating, owning and executing the country marketing plan
- Driving online marketing in Canada in close cooperation with the Global Online Coordinator, including social media, CRM, search, and updating of the local homepage on a continuous basis.
- Secure a consistent growth of newsletter receivers, followers, fans etc.
- Secure strong traffic flows by securing SEO, SEM, referrals etc.
- Channel marketing – ensure Profoto Canada has the right sales tools and secure a world class implementation both online as well as off line in all our channels, dealers, rentals etc.
- Organize sales driven dealers events, fairs, trade shows, events with local photographers, end user events etc.
- Branding, Profoto is a premium brand that is used by the best photographers in the world, so it is your task to ensure that we keep this position in Canada and you will do this by implementing global branding campaigns, as well as events, brand building co-operations with local high-end photographers, PR and brand building activities to ensure we keep this position.
- Liaising with external agencies such as translation, marketing communications etc.
As a person you must be a driven, curious, ambitious and be able to work independently. You are encouraged to take your own initiatives, plan, keep deadlines and take full ownership of the tasks you have at hand. You are creative but at the same time structured, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, where change is a constant. We expect that you are fluent in both writing and speaking English. French is not a pre-requisite however, a candidate with high levels of proficiency in French would be proffered.
We believe you have a degree in business/marketing and have at least 3-5 years of full-time marketing work experience. A candidate with experience in photographic companies would be preferred but not required.
You will be reporting to the Managing Director for Canada as well as VP Global Marketing in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Fully understand strategy and implantation of tactical and strategical marketing
- Proven experience and knowledge of all marketing disciplines and especially online and channel marketing
- Online Marketing – (SEO, SEM; Social Medias, CRM)
- Channel Marketing – (POS, online dealers, sales driving events)
- Commercial and business acumen
- Media & PR competences is an advantage
- Branding – understand a premium brand
- Computer skills – preferably InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress, office etc.
- 3-5 year related work expriences are required
- Excellent in time management and multi project management skills are required
- Entreprenial mind – you understand sometimes we have to walk extra miles
- You have and strong personal drive, take initiatives, and can work independently
- You keep deadlines, produce results and take ownership
- Excellent team work skills
- Strategic perspective
- Strong desire and experience from working in an international environment
- You are flexible, and are not afraid of change rather you encourage it
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, which requires an open mindset and an energetic spirit, and with task that are both of strategic height as well as very much hands on
- Preferably you have a great passion for photography
- Must be able to travel both domestic and international
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Marketing Manager at Profoto Canada Ltd, please send an application with your resumeand cover letter to email@example.com
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion have been imprinted in our DNA from the very beginning.
50 years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers, and they succeeded. That’s a standard that we don’t only aim to maintain, but to surpass.
Because we believe that light is the indispensable heart of all image creation, no matter what the camera, no matter what the situation, the ability to create amazing images is directly linked to the ability to master light shaping.
That core principle is the key to enabling a world filled with incredible images and the purpose of every single light shaping tool we make.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto