About Profoto Academy
Profoto Academy explained
Miguel Jacob explains Profoto AcademyFor more details about the learning process, including how the personal feedback, scoring and certification works. Watch this video with Miguel Jacob, Profoto Academy's Educational Manager.
What you get from Profoto Academy
- Short, focused online light shaping courses up to 1 hour
- Scenario-based teaching with real life photographic shoots
- Practical step-by-step PDF guides with useful tips to take away
- Personal feedback directly from one of our leading photography instructors
- Unlimited access forever to all your courses from any online device
- Profoto Academy certificate on completion
- Full refund if you’re not satisfied
About our teachers
A chance to learn from the best
Austin is the photographer who captures the world through his iPhone and teaches you how to take better images with your smartphone.
Hannah is an award winning professional portrait photographer, who is involved in many speaking engagements for Profoto.
Renowned for his witty and inspiring teaching style, David brings his knowledge and passion of photographic lighting to Profoto Academy.
Audrey is famous for her portraits of teens and tweens in urban environments, and teaches professional photographers around the world her techniques on how to create natural-looking light with flash.
Lindsay is a top fashion photographer and one of the most requested speakers and educators in the photography business worldwide.
An internationally acclaimed portrait artist, Sandy Puc is also an experienced educator on many US speaking engagements and international tours.
Yervant takes a unique approach to the traditional world of wedding photography and is an experienced speaker at educational workshops around the world.
Miguel has combined two of his biggest passions to become a leading fashion photographer and a teacher in photography based in Toronto Canada. As Profoto Academy’s educational manager he will give you personal feedback.