Product Care ManagerSundbyberg, Stockholm, Sweden
Supply Product Management/Product & Production Improvement Management
We are now looking for a Product Care Manager and this could be you! A position that will strenghten our capabilities greatly in terms of taking an holistic ownership of a product in terms of maintenance for production, test and the released products themselves.
What we offer you
- You will be part of a fast growing company that is the global market leader within its business segment.
- A position from where you will be able to influence your surrounding as well as the possibility to shape the position itself.
- A flat organization with quick decisions when needed.
- The possibility to act in an international environment with some travels.
- A lot of cross functional interactions and an organization where people like to share their knowledge, thus you can easily learn a lot from your co-workers and they are willing to learn from you.
- Personal and professional development possibilities, including educations if needed.
- We treasure people regardless of what stage in life they are in and the experiences you bring with you. Diversity is a strength!
What we are looking for
We need a Product Care Manager to our headquarters in Sundbyberg, Sweden, who will be part of our Production Management team. The role is not restricted only to EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Supplier) related products and thus you will become involved in every products that are produced by contract manufacturers. You will be a driving force to secure that preventive-, corrective- and enhancing actions are taken to ensure that we meet our goals in all aspects (such as quality, cost and ability to meet our customer’s requirements).
Your main responsibility will be to ensure that our released products meet our current and future expectation. You will be the main driver for product related maintenance such as:
- Cost reduction activities
- Quality improvements
- Alternatives sourcing when facing i.e. shortage of component supply.
You will achieve your goals through coordinating design changes, production process changes, sourcing strategy improvement. You will have access to Profoto range of competence like assigned staff from the R&D departement and from our project office, as well as sourcing teamet.
You will be the key player when it comes to the production environments used at our EMS partners, meaning that you need to be in control of all aspects connected to it. We expect you to drive improvements to achieve higher quality and a more efficient production process. We also see you as someone that will put requirements on new development projects to ensure that new products take strenghts and weeknesses into consideration.
You will work closely with other members of the Operations team (including Production Management, Quality, Category Management, Operational purchasing and Sales & Operations), R&D and Product Management.
- Owner of production processes/tools and to a certain degree of the products after project handover
- Change handling (Engineering Change Order management)
- Process development both internally as well as towards applicable external parties.
- Coordination of escalated component shortages at our Partners where alternatives must be found with the support of our R&D and Sourcing functions.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Used to work with international contract manufacturers such as EMS partners is a merit.
- Significant experience from working with Change Management
- Used to work cross functionally
- You have an analytical and structured way of working while still embracing change
- Relevant university education.
- Able to travel when needed (20-25 days a year)
- Fluent in English, both in speech and writing
Other merits of value
- Experience from working with PPAP
- Experience from working with LEAN
- Six Sigma
- Experience from working with Process development.
- Experience from working with ERP systems in general and IFS in particular.
- Basic understanding of commercial agreements/sourcing.
- Working with Quality Management
- Capable to perform external audits
- Test development or similar
- Fluent in Swedish, both in speech and writing
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Product Care Manager, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our recruiter Lars Janesköld at email@example.com
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Lars Janesköld via email or at +46 (0)70-692 43 12.
Last day to apply is 6 January 2019. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitmTest development or similarent to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion have been in / have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
Fifty years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers, and they succeeded. That’s a standard that we don’t just aim to maintain, but to surpass.
Because we believe that light is the indispensable element in all image creation, no matter what the camera, no matter what the situation, the ability to create amazing images is directly linked to the ability to master light shaping.
That core principle is the key to enabling a world filled with incredible images and the purpose of every single light shaping tool we make.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto
Read more about us at: https://profoto.com/se