Production Engineer OperationsSundbyberg, Stockholm
Do you want to enable photographers to turn their ambitions into reality? Do you want to create your own opportunities? Do you want to join Profoto — The Light Shaping Company?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-growing company that provides world-class products to the world’s best image creators? Do you enjoy working cross-functionally in an innovative environment with exciting products? Then this position is for you.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a dedicated production engineering manager to our headquarter in Sundbyberg, Stockholm. You will lead teams with both internal and external resources within various technical and non-technical disciplines to ensure that we work systematically and effectively with maintenance and engineering projects.
- Lead production development projects
- Be a part of the industrialisation of new products all the way from product idea to volume manufacturing.
- Plan, follow-up and report production engineering project scope, schedule, resources, budget and risks
- Coordinate internal and external project resources as well as our European and Asian partners resources cross-functionally in projects and ensure Profoto’s process is followed
- Contribute to the improvement of the industrialisation processes
- Support KPI development, follow-up and reporting on cost, yield and production capacity
- Lead Profoto’s industrialisation of new products
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects to ensure product quality throughout the value chain at Profoto
Requirements for the role
It’s required that you have a good understanding of how to develop the key elements of our production within mechanics, electronics and software in our outsourced production sites.
And, we think you get your kicks from true teamwork.
- At least 5 years relevant experience within a production development organization, preferably including some SW, electronics and mechanics.
- Proven experience on a senior level within production engineering management
- Experienced in project management, stakeholder management and communication
- Experienced in practical problem solving metholdogies (e.g. 8D)
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma or similar improvement frameworks
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Relevant Master of Science degree or equivalent
- Documented knowledge of manufacturing and/or quality management
- Excellent teamworking skills
- Ability to travel: 30-50 days/year
You enjoy working in a dynamic, customer-centric and innovative environment. Moreover, you are skilled in influencing the way of work and developing processes as well as working across functions and culture as we have operations in different parts of the world. You like to develop your project management, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills. Profoto always strives to deliver world-class quality as it is central to our brand promise!
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Production Engineer manager, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our HR Manager Carina Agnekull at email@example.com
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Carina Agnekull via email or at +46708576606.
Last day to apply is 1st of September, 2019. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world's best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That's why we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we've created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That's massively important for us because ultimately - your success is our success.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York, Toronto and Shanghai