Acute/D4 Ring UNC has been added to cart.View cart
Fashion photographers choose the Acute/D4 Ring when they’re looking for a direct and prominent key light without harshness.
The Acute/D4 Ring is offered in two variants – one standard and one with UNC coating.
Acute/D4 Ring UNC
Product number: 330514
Fashion photographers choose the Acute/D4 Ring when they’re looking for a direct and prominent key light without harshness. When the lens is positioned in the center of the ring-shaped flash it creates a unique light with striking shadows.
Some prefer it because it’s mounted on the camera and easy to move around with. Others love it because of the unique catch light it creates. Needless to say there is no right or wrong way to use the Acute/D4 Ring.
- Can either be mounted on a stand or directly on the camera.
- Creates a direct light without harshness.
- Creates an inimitable catch light.
- Very safe to use thanks to the UV reduced flash tube and Arc-proof connector.
- Compatible with a number of dedicated light shaping tools.