150 mm / 5.9 in
138 g / 4.9 oz
108 mm / 4.3 in
Latest firmware updates
To access the latest firmware in My Profoto, you need to be logged in and register your product.
OCF Snoot A snoot for off-camera flashes
Product number: 101200
The OCF Snoot is a compact and portable light modifier that drastically reduces the light spread from your off-camera flash. The effect is a crisp and direct light with almost no spill light. The light has a beautiful, round shape, which can be used as hair light or any other application when only a small area needs to be illuminated.
The OCF Snoot is incredibly easy to use. You just snap it on the front of your off-camera flash, and in a fraction of a second you’re good to go. It is made of a strong glass fiber that makes it lightweight and durable.
Important to note:
Only recommended for Profoto off-camera flashes with LED modeling light; B1X, B2 and the former B1. May not be used with D1 and D2 monolights or standard heads.
- Narrows the light and creates a crisp, direct light.
- Creates a perfect circular shape of light.
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use.
- Can be used together with OCF Gels and the OCF Grid Kit.
- Strong glass fiber makes it lightweight and durable.