Umbrella Shallow Silver M A lightweight umbrella for wide, even light with contrast
Product number: 100975
Umbrellas are the backbone of many photographers’ toolboxes, understandably so, because they are easy to work with and ideal to bring to location. Profoto Umbrellas are made to the same exacting standards we apply to all our light modifiers. Available in 18 unique versions and made with high-quality fabrics and surface-treated metallic elements, Profoto Umbrellas provide a superior light and last for many years.
A master of portability and ease-of-use, the Umbrella Shallow is the go-to light modifier when you need a soft light with wide light spread. It’s lightweight and fast to set up, and takes up very little space in your bag when folded. The Umbrella Shallow Silver creates a crisp, direct light with more contrast and a high light output, a little like the light you’d get from a hard reflector.
- Compact, lightweight and extremely portable.
- Very easy to use.
- Made with heat resistant, high-quality fabrics.
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration.
- Use with an optional diffuser for a softer, more even light spread.
- Delivered with a labeled bag that protects the umbrella during storage and transport.
Umbrella Shallow Silver M
Main light, Background light
On-location and studio portrait
No of rods
High efficiency silver
71 cm / 28 in
28 cm / 11 in
0.7 kg / 1.5 lbs
105 cm / 41 in
8 mm / 5/16 in