Umbrella Shallow White S A lightweight umbrella for wide, even light with softness
Product number: 100971
Umbrellas are the backbone of many photographers’ toolboxes, understandably so, because they are easy to work with and ideal to bring to location. Profoto Umbrellas are made to the same exacting standards we apply to all our light modifiers. Available in 18 unique versions and made with high-quality fabrics and surface-treated metallic elements, Profoto Umbrellas provide a superior light and last for many years.
A master of portability and ease-of-use, the Umbrella Shallow is the go-to light modifier when you need a soft light with wide light spread. It’s lightweight and fast to set up, and takes up very little space in your bag when folded. Umbrella Shallow White reflects a natural and soft light.
- Compact, lightweight and extremely portable.
- Very easy to use.
- Made with heat resistant, high-quality fabrics.
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration.
- Use with an optional diffuser for a softer, more even light spread.
- Delivered with a labeled bag that protects the umbrella during storage and transport.
Umbrella Shallow White S
Main light, Background light
On-location and studio portrait
No of rods
58 cm / 23 in
20 cm / 8 in
0.35 kg / 0.8 lbs
85 cm / 33 in
8 mm / 5/16 in