Umbrella Deep Translucent
All of Profoto’s deep umbrellas have a deeper parabolic shape compared with the average umbrella. The deeper the shape, the better control you have of the light spread. Translucent umbrellas are used to shoot through and they diffuse and soften the light by reducing contrast.
Umbrella Deep Translucent is offered in four sizes – S, M, L and XL.
Umbrella Deep Translucent S A versatile and zoomable umbrella for a diffused light
Product number: 100985
Umbrellas are the backbone of many photographers’ toolboxes, understandably so, because they are easy to work with and ideal to bring to location. Profoto Umbrellas are made to the same exacting standards we apply to all our light modifiers. Available in 18 unique versions and made with high-quality fabrics and surface-treated metallic elements, Profoto Umbrellas provide a superior light and last for many years.
All of Profoto’s deep umbrellas have a deep parabolic shape compared with the average umbrella. The deeper the shape, the better control you have of the light spread. It also allows you to focus and shape light by simply sliding the umbrella shaft backward or forward in its holder. Translucent umbrellas are used to shoot through and they diffuse and soften the light by reducing contrast. Translucent umbrellas are perfect to create soft light when you’re very close to your subject.
- Deeper shape for better control and precise light shaping.
- Compact, lightweight and extremely portable.
- Very easy to use.
- 16 glass fiber rods for a parabolic shape and a more even light spread.
- Made with heat resistant, high-quality fabrics.
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration.
- Use with an optional backpanel to turn your umbrella into a softbox.
- Delivered with a labeled bag that protects the umbrella during storage and transport.
Umbrella Deep Translucent S
On-location and studio portrait
No of rods
69 cm / 27 in
33 cm / 13 in
0.45 kg / 1 lbs
85 cm / 33 in
8 mm / 5/16 in