The D4 is highly versatile and hard working. Built to produce large quantities of high-quality images at an extremely high rate with consistent power output and color temperature.
With four outputs, each with independent control, working with the D4 is like working with four separate flash packs – an excellent generator for packshot and product photography.
The D4 is offered in three different variants – 1200Ws, 2400Ws and 4800Ws.
D4 2400 Air EUR
Product number: 900892-EUR
The D4 is designed with the commercial photographer in mind. It’s incredibly versatile and brimming over with functions and effects, yet almost childishly simple to use. Built with purpose, the D4 takes all kinds of sophisticated photography in its stride – from still life to portraits and even 3D product shots.
It’s a workhorse crafted to produce large quantities of high-quality images at an extremely high rate with no variations in power output and color temperature. While the D4 does not offer extremely short durations, it compensates for this by featuring four individual outputs, each with independent control. So working with one D4 is just like working with four separate flash packs.
- Capable of producing very large quantities of images at an extremely high rate.
- Very stable light output and color temperature guarantees absolutely consistent results, shot after shot after shot.
- Four independent outputs, controlled by four individual knobs, allow for both small and large setups with a single pack.
- Wide 8 f-stop power range with precise control in 0.1 f-stop steps.
- Unique features such as sequence, delay and interval settings make tricky lighting setups simple.
- Can be used with either ProHeads or Acute/D4 Heads.
- Can be wirelessly controlled from up to a 300 m range with any optional Air Remote.
8 f-stops (18-2400 Ws)
Energy control increments
1/10 and full f-stops
Assymmetry between outlets
max. 7.8 f-stops
Color temp stability
Better than ±150ºK
F-stop @ 2m / 100 ISO
4 x 500 W
USB 2.0 Type B port for Profoto Studio software
Wire sync voltage
Compliant to ISO 10330 standard
Input power supply
100-127V/200-240V, 50/60Hz (nominal)
Mains fuse requirement
Slow blow type D, 10A/230V, 20A/120V Automatic fuse type D, 10A/230V 20A/120V
Yes, f-stops, Ws, Aux functions and radio channels
28 cm / 11.2 in
32 cm / 12.8 in
20 cm / 8 in
11.5 kg / 25 lbs