Do you want to win a Profoto B10 with a little help from your pet? Between May 27 and June 24 you can enter the #ProfotoPets competition by sharing your most beautiful pet image with us.
How does it work?
Just sign up below and upload your favourite image of your pet or any other animal on Instagram using the hashtag #ProfotoPets and tag @profotoglobal. Don’t forget to motivate in the caption, why you should win.
You don’t have to use any flash or Profoto gear for the image - the only limit is your creativity!
The Profoto jury will then choose a shortlist of 10 entries and the winner will be chosen by @profotoglobal’s dedicaded Instagram followers.
The Profoto B10 is not the only prize. The runner up will get the chance to do an Instagram takeover on @profotoglobal and the third prize is our Profoto Academy series “Professional portraits” with Hannah Couzens.
Make sure to fulfill all mentioned steps to enter the competition and get the chance to become one of the three lucky winners.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is arranged by Profoto and is open for participation from May 27, 2020 to June 24, 2020. In order to participate in the contest, contestants need to upload their favourite image of their pet or any other animal on Instagram using the hashtag #ProfotoPets and tag @profotoglobal and motivate in the caption, why they should win.
- This campaign is open only to those who sign up at the the link https://profoto.com/int/signup/profotopets or one of its different country versions. The entry must fulfil all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Profoto. Participants may enter the competition only once and responses must be entered in English.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- A My Profoto membership offers participants access to exclusive content on Profoto.com, excusive news and updates via the Profoto newsletter and the possibility to register your Profoto product in order to receive the best possible support and firmware updates.
- By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements.
- A shortlist of 10 finalists will be be appointed by a jury comprised of Profoto employees based on motivation, originality and image quality and the final winner will be chosen by @profotoglobal’s dedicaded Instagram followers. The winner will be contacted via email and the decision cannot be appealed. Profoto may also ask the winner to be featured in Profoto communication (newsletter, website, social media channels) to highlight the competition.
- Employees of Profoto, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of employees are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- The first prize is a Profoto B10 to the value of $1,695.00 excluding sales tax. The second prize is an Instagram takeover on @profotoglobal’s Instagram account and the third prize is a the Profoto Academy series “Professional portraits” with Hannah Couzens to the value of $199.
- Please note that the winner might be obligated to pay income tax on the value of the prize won and that any and all prize-related expenses are not included as a part of the prize, such as local taxes.
- Profoto shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within ten (10) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
- Profoto reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Profoto’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, Profoto may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Profoto. Profoto reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Profoto has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- It is not permitted to publish, post, transmit, distribute, disseminate information or material relating to public groups, prosecutions, child pornography, violence, breach of confidentiality or crimes. We reserve the right to remove contributions that violate these rules and against good tonnage.