Digital Customer Journey ManagerSundbyberg, Stockholm, Sweden
Profoto is the leading company in light shaping systems for professional photographers around the world. We have a multi-award winning (Publikens pris EpiServer Awards 2018, Svenska Designpriset Digitalt - e-handel 2018) website, currently available in eleven languages, and have recently launched a new e-commerce platform in Sweden. As Digital Customer Journey Manager you will be a key person in expanding and further developing Profoto’s digital presence globally, helping us achieve an ultimate Profoto digital experience.
What we are looking for
Customer experience is central to our digital endeavours, and experience implies personalization, continuity and coherence. We are looking for someone with in-depth knowledge in customer journey mapping and orchestration and marketing automation to ensure that we provide a seamless and engaging experience through all relevant touch points. You enjoy working both operatively and strategically and understand the importance of cross-functional collaboration.
Your main responsibility will be customer journey mapping and driving the processes and technological capabilities required to deliver a personalized, continuous and coherent customer experience. A significant part of this will consist in marketing automation strategy, tactics and execution.
- Define existing customer journey landscape, build and maintain comprehensive end-to-end customer journey maps that incorporate customer interactions, experiences and sentiments
- Work cross-functionally to review and drive the end-to-end customer experience online
- Leverage analytics and insights around customer demographics and behaviour to build segmentation and a more tailored approach to engagement
- Establish a range of automated marketing campaigns based on relevant criteria
- Review existing marketing campaigns across the business and automate where appropriate
- Execute and follow up on marketing automation campaigns
- Develop customer modelling and scoring to improve marketing efficiency
- Set requirements for the marketing technology stack needed to orchestrate an ultimate Profoto digital experience
You will be located at Profoto’s HQ in Sundbyberg just outside Stockholm. The position will require some business travels to subsidiaries and suppliers in US, Asia and Europe.
- >=5 years of experience in B2C marketing, with at least two years working with marketing automation or email marketing automation
- University degree
- Experience of CRM
- Experience of customer insights and segmentation
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Desire to work in an international context
In addition to technical and professional knowledge we believe commercial focus; customer focus; analysis and problem solving and learning focus are critical success factors to thrive and excel in the Digital Customer Journey Manager role.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Digital Customer Journey Manager, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our recruiter Lars Janesköld at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Lars Janesköld via email or at +46 (0)70-692 43 12.
Last day to apply is 13 January 2019. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion have been in / have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
Fifty years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers, and they succeeded. That’s a standard that we don’t just aim to maintain, but to surpass.
Because we believe that light is the indispensable element in all image creation, no matter what the camera, no matter what the situation, the ability to create amazing images is directly linked to the ability to master light shaping.
That core principle is the key to enabling a world filled with incredible images and the purpose of every single light shaping tool we make.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto