RFi Softbox 1x3' Ideal for edge or rim lighting
Product number: 254708
Hugely popular, our RFi Softboxes come in all shapes and sizes to provide the most light shaping control. Strip softboxes are often used as rim lights that effectively separate the subject from the background. They are also a favorite of product photographers requiring a long and narrow reflection with soft edges. In addition, they are a great asset when you’re shooting in a confined area.
- Creates a soft and flattering light.
- Deeper shape and recessed front for precise control.
- Double-layered diffusers and a highly reflective silver interior.
- Made with high-quality fabrics.
- Color-coded rods and Velcro attachments mean hassle-free assembly and disassembly.
- Requires an RFi Speedring (sold separately). Offered for all major flash brands.
- Use with an optional softgrid or stripmask for even more precise light shaping.
- Designed for years of everyday use.
- Delivered in a labeled soft bag.
Main light, Fill light, Rim light
Portrait, Still life
Max f-stop @ 2m / 100 ISO
2400 Ws: f-stop 32 1/10 both diffusers
No of rods
Compatible with heads
Profoto flash heads and monolights (speedring not included)
30 cm / 12 in
90 cm / 36 in
40.5 cm / 15.9 in
1.3 kg / 2.9 lbs
Latest firmware updates
To access the latest firmware in My Profoto, you need to be logged in and register your product.