B1X To-Go Kit 500 AirTTL The on location icon
Product number: 901028
The Profoto B1X off-camera flash is the successor of the award winning Profoto B1. The B1X is no stay-at-home flash; it’s for the adventurous photographer who likes to get out there on location in the real world. The portable B1X offers cordless, battery-powered freedom and flexibility. After all, there aren’t many wall sockets in the middle of a desert or half way up a mountain. B1X provides you with easy light-shaping wherever and whatever your location might be thanks to its dedicated system of lightweight OCF Light Shaping Tools that are designed for maximum mobility and ease of use.
It offers automatic TTL shooting that shines brightest in challenging lighting conditions. It offers HSS that enables you to control and shape light even in broad daylight. And it’s fast to set up so you’re free to explore and create stunning images. Let your imagination set the limits, not the length of your cables. The B1X gives you the power you need in all the right places.
- Shoot with AirTTL or manual mode and connect wirelessly with other AirTTL flashes.
- Cordless design and wireless controls allows you to shoot without any restraints.
- 10 times as powerful as the average speedlight, with 500Ws adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments over a 9 f-stop power range.
- Quickly exchangeable and rechargeable Li-Ion battery provides up to 325 full-power flashes and tens of thousands at lowest power.
- Fires up to 20 flashes per second, with flash durations of up to 1/19,000s and fast recycling times of 0.05-1.9s.
- Control ambient light with HSS and create crisp images without motion blur at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s.
- Can be wirelessly controlled from up to a 300 m range with any optional Air Remote
- Powerful and dimmable LED modeling light makes the set-up easy and can also be easily blended with natural light in low light situations.
- Delivers superior control and quality of light with its built-in reﬂector.
- Simple, intuitive user interface with large, high-resolution display.
- Compatible with our compact, lightweight OCF Light Shaping Tools and 120+ of Profoto’s wide range of light shapers.
Latest firmware updates
20 November, 2019
- No feature updates or bugfixes from previous version E3.
- Mac installer fixed for macOS Catalina.
07 December, 2017
- New features and bug fixes.
- How to verify the firmware version.
- Updated product compatibility charts.
To access the latest firmware in My Profoto, you need to be logged in and register your product.