B2 Location Kit 250 AirTTL The portable TTL flash for photographers on the move
Product number: 901110
Pack light and give yourself maximum mobility on location with the versatile, battery-powered Profoto B2. The B2 is a powerful option, 5 times more powerful than an average on-camera flash. And it’s made for light shaping with a dedicated range of OCF Light Shaping Tools that are designed for maximum mobility and ease of use.
Its small, lightweight pack and head help you stay one step ahead of the action. They fit neatly into a handy carrying bag and provide you with a portable flash that weighs a shade over 2 kg (4.4 lbs).
The B2 is most definitely not a stay-at-home flash. It offers automatic TTL shooting that shines brightest in challenging lighting conditions, and HSS that enables you to control and shape light even in broad daylight. You can respond to any situation by using it either on or off camera. You’re free to work without restraint or limitation and move freely, so it’s ideal for busy events where you need maximum flexibility or when you don’t have assistants to help out.
- Shoot with AirTTL or manual mode and connect wirelessly with other AirTTL flashes.
- 5 times as powerful as the average speedlight, with 250Ws over a 9 f-stop power range.
- Integrated, rechargeable Li-Ion battery provides up to 215 flashes at full power and tens of thousands at lowest power.
- Fires up to 20 flashes per second, with flash durations of up to 1/15,000s and fast recycling times of 0.05-1.35s.
- Control ambient light with HSS and create crisp images without motion blurs at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s.
- Can be wirelessly controlled from up to a 300 m range with any optional Air Remote.
- Delivers superior control and quality of light with its built-in reﬂector and 9W LED modeling light.
- The head has a detachable stand mount and the pack has 2 fully asymmetrical outlets.
- Simple, intuitive user interface with large, high-resolution display.
- Compatible with our compact, lightweight OCF Light Shaping Tools and 120+ of Profoto’s wide range of light shapers.
Latest firmware updates
17 January, 2018
- New features and bug fixes.
- How to verify the firmware version.
- Updated product compatibility charts.
To access the latest firmware in My Profoto, you need to be logged in and register your product.