Benvenuto in Profoto Academy
Profoto Academy è una piattaforma di apprendimento online che offre corsi con video pratici e dai quali trarre ispirazione da alcuni dei migliori fotografi e formatori di tutto il mondo.
Attualmente, la sezione Academy del nostro sito e il materiale dei corsi sono disponibili solo in lingua inglese.
The classics and beyond - Couple portraits has been added to cart.View cart
The classics and beyond - Couple portraits
100% satisfaction guaranteed. We offer full refunds up to 14 days after purchase.
- What you'll learn
- What you may need
About this course
To make your images really stand out, sometimes you need to break the rules. Learn how to create a silhouette using window light as a backlight and fill in with flash. Create a mix of different color temperatures by combining available light with flash. Use entrances and doorways to take advantage of natural diffused light. When shooting outdoors in sunlight or shade, consider the direction of light and how it falls on your subject. Learn how to control light using flash and light modifiers to achieve beautiful exposure on faces. And see how to create a soft, pleasing ‘Bokeh’ effect.
Lighting skill level: Basic
What you get in this course
- Online light shaping course
- Scenario based teaching with real life photographic shoots
- Downloadable step-by-step guide
- Unlimited access on all devices
Discover how to:
Shoot with window light in creative ways (silhouette & back lighting)
- Mix different color temperatures by combining available light with flash
Photograph with flash to freeze movement
- Use entrances and doorways to take advantage of natural diffused light
Here are some things that are good to know, as well as useful gear to use for this course. These are simply recommendations, not requirements.
- 1 x light for off-camera use
- 1 x softbox or similar light modifier of choice
- Lighting skill level: Basic
- No or little experience of off-camera lighting
- Want to start exploring simple lighting techniques
- Camera skill level: Comfortable handling the camera in manual mode
Frequently Asked Questions
A series consists of three or four courses from the same photographer. If you buy a series, you will benefit from a bundled offer for the entire package. Also, when you complete a series, you’ll receive personal feedback from one of our instructors and become a Certified Light Shaper.
No. All our courses are designed to improve your photography, regardless of what equipment you’re using.
As soon as we’ve received payment, you can view or take all your courses online - simply by logging on to the Profoto Academy website. You’ll find your courses at the Profoto Academy start page.
Explore more series at Profoto Academy
Choose series from other fields of photography