Fuori produzione Profoto A1
Profoto B10X & B10X Plus
Profoto D2 Industrial
Fuori produzione Profoto B2
Fuori produzione Profoto D1
Profoto C1 Plus
Fuori produzione Compact 300
Fuori produzione Profoto B1
Fuori produzione Pro-8a 1200/2400 Air
Fuori produzione Profoto Pro-B4
Fuori produzione Profoto D4
Fuori produzione Acute2 1200/2400
Fuori produzione Acute2 1200R/2400R
Fuori produzione AcuteB 600/600R
Fuori produzione AcuteB2 600 AirS
Fuori produzione Pro-7a 1200/1500/2400/3000
Fuori produzione Pro-7s 1200/1500/2400/3000
Fuori produzione Profoto Pro-B3
Fuori produzione Pro-B Head Plus
Fuori produzione Pro-7 Head
Fuori produzione ProHead
Fuori produzione Pro-7 Twin
Fuori produzione Pro-7b Head
Fuori produzione ProB Head
Fuori produzione ProRing
Fuori produzione ProRing2
Fuori produzione AcuteB Head
Fuori produzione Acute2 Head
Fuori produzione Acute2 Twin
Fuori produzione Acute/D4 Twin
Fuori produzione StickLight
Fuori produzione StillLight
Fuori produzione Fresnel Spot
Fuori produzione Fresnel Small
Fuori produzione ZoomSpot
Fuori produzione Acute/D4 Head
Fuori produzione Acute/D4 Ring
Fuori produzione ProDaylight Air
Fuori produzione ProTungsten Air
Fuori produzione ProBallast
Profoto B10 Plus
Fuori produzione Profoto Pro-10
Fuori produzione StripLight
Imagine taking the best of a speedlight and the best of a studio light and bringing it together in one flash. That’s an off-camera flash. Battery-powered and cordless, powerful, and with TTL integration for the most popular camera brands make this the perfect flash for anyone shooting on location.
- Cordless and battery-driven - Don't be weighed down by cables. Bring your off-camera flash wherever you like.
- Powerful, yet portable - Get more than five times the power of a speedlight, in a size no bigger than a camera lens.
- Lights for video and stills - Whether you're shooting video or still, flashes like the B10X and B10X plus can be used without hassle.
- Portrait photographers
- Wedding photographers
- On-location photographers
Small enough to fit perfectly in any camera bag, the on-camera flashes are the perfect solution for when you need a lightweight and portable flash for fast-moving shoots. The fast recycling and long-lasting battery make this a go-to flash for any photographer needing a quick and trustworthy flash on the go.
- Small and portable - Thanks to its size, it takes up almost no space in your camera bag.
- Extremely fast for its size - Never miss that important shot, thanks to super-fast recycle time.
- Easy to use - The user interface is large, clean and clear. You don’t need to read a long instruction manual to understand how it works.
- Wedding photographers
- Event photographers
- Lifestyle photographers
Monolights can be both mains driven or battery-powered. But unlike a flash pack, which consist of a separate generator and several flash heads, the monolight has its own mains-powered built-in power source. As a result, these flash units are compact, convenient, and powerful lights that helps you create great images both in the studio and on location.
- Versatile - Whether you’re shooting portrait, sports, food or fashion, nothing’s too fast and no job is too difficult.
- A true workhorse - Thanks to its robustness, reliability and color temperature consistency.
- Powerful - With up to 1000Ws of power, the monolights are great for when you need enough power to light a bigger area.
- Portrait photographers
- Beauty photographers
- Product photography
The studio packs are the top-of-the line products that are ideal for large shoots, both in-studio and location. Whether you’re shooting big commercial assignments or heavy packshot sessions, you’ll have all the impressive power, speed, and consistency you need. This is the top-of-the-line flash for any photographer looking for truly professional photography lighting equipment.
- Powerful - 11 f-stop power range, adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments from 2.4 up to 2400Ws.
- Extremely fast - Record-breaking speed in its capability to keep flash duration and recycling short across the full power range.
- Durable - Designed to shoot at high volumes with incredible consistency.
- Big commercial assignment
- Packshot photography
- Fashion photography
The smartphone lights are the first studio lights for photographers using their smartphone as their camera. With just a simple click, these lights make it easy to create professional looking images with just a simple click on the capturing button.
- Small lights - Pocket-sized and designed for your palm, and small enough to hide anywhere.
- Mobile friendly - Compatible with both iPhone and Android phones.
- Easy to use - Point-and-shoot with automatic exposure and flash power.
- Smartphone photography
- Event photography
- On location photography
Choosing the right flash trigger
The Air Remotes provide freedom. Freedom to sync and control all your lights from your shooting position. Freedom to create. And with seamless connectivity up to 100 meters (330 ft.), you get a faster and easier workflow. This is extreme ease of use. And this is creativity coming first. Just point, shoot and achieve a perfectly exposed image fast, using TTL (auto mode).
- TTL and HSS - Get automatic exposure (TTL) and use your flash at any shutter speed up to 1/8,000 of a second (HSS)
- Shoot from a long distance - The Air Remotes provides seamless connectivity across an unbeatable range of 100 meters (330 ft.).
- Profoto Connect Pro
- Profoto Connect
- Air Remote TTL
- Air Remote