Win a ticket for Way Up North's spring edition 22
Are you longing to meet other creatives and get inspired by wedding photographers from all over the world?
We have teamed up with our friends at Way Up North to give you the chance to win a ticket for Europe’s biggest wedding photography conference. The date and location will be revealed later this year.
But that's not all: The 3 runner-ups will win our most popular Profoto Academy series "Fundamentals of Lighting" to top up their lighting knowledge.
Sign up below until latest April 30 and tell us why you should win:
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is arranged by Profoto and is open for participation from April 9 to April 30, 2021. To enter the contest, participants need to sign up with their email address and motivate why they should win the ticket for Way Up North's spring edition in 2022.
- The winner will be appointed by a jury comprised of Profoto representatives based on originality of the motivation. The winners will be contacted via email and the decision cannot be appealed.
- The entry must fulfil all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Profoto.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Participants must be eighteen (18) years old or older as of the date of entry.
- By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements.
- Employees of Profoto, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of employees are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- The first prize of the contest is a ticket for Way Up North's spring edition in 2022 with 3 runner-up prizes winning the Profoto Academy series "Fundamentals of light" in the value of €179. The prizes can not be paid out in cash.
- The winner agrees that Profoto is allowed to share his/her email address with Way Up North to handle the provision of the ticket directly.
- Please note that the winner might be obligated to pay income tax on the value of the prize won and that any and all prize-related expenses are not included as a part of the prize, such as local taxes.
- Profoto shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
- Profoto reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Profoto’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, Profoto may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Profoto. Profoto reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these terms & conditions. Profoto has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws.