Global Customer Care ManagerSundbyberg, Stockholm
Do you want to join a growing organization that provides world-class products to the world's best image creators? Do you want to drive change at a fast-paced environment where own initiatives are embraced and encouraged? Do you want to be part of creating and ensuring great customer experience for customers all over the globe?
Profoto continues to grow and we are now looking for a Customer Care Manager for our head office in Stockholm.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an ambitious Customer Care Manager to develop and lead Profoto’s customer care function. You will play a key role in ensuring great customer care and be part of developing a sustainable relationship with Profoto’s customers.
This is a new role, so you should be a person with a strong can-do attitude who is happy to both look at how to develop the role strategically as well as working very hands-on and operatively. And as you will be working truly crosfunctionally and internationally with all our markets and functions, we believe you are a true team player.
The Customer Care Manager is a member of the Global Marketing and Digital Sales team.
The Customer Care Manager will be responsible for the end-user communication and processes at Profoto globally, and ensuring that the function is delivering excellent results and meeting key KPIs. Starting off, you will set up the overall function of customer care at Profoto and look into how to organize it on a global basis, as we sell both directly to end users and via new types of channels both online and offline.
The key responsibilities are:
- Build and develop an over-all customer care fucntion within Profoto, to ensure outstanding customer care to all Profoto’s end users
- Set up, develop and maintain processes, organizational structure, responsibilities & resources
- Set up and implement support systems
- Continiously develop the customer care function and keep it up to day to customer expecations in terms of contact points, lead times etc.
- Meet set KPIs
- Maintain and develop both internal & external knowledge databases
- Own the support section on profoto.com, and always ensure that it is developed and continously up to date
- Manage customer care technical support systems
- Work in close alignment with service station manager and after sales
- Responsible for training material & training of support agents
- Minimum 3 years of experience from thecustomer care function in an international organization
- Experience from managing implementation of support systems, processes and workflows
- Proficiency in written and spoken English & Swedish and preferrably other langaugesas well
- Interest in photography and above all technology, preferrably also experience from E-commerce
- MSc in Business adminstration or similar
You have a passion for delivering excellent service to customers and understand the importance of creating a sustainable relationship. You are data driven and love to search for the best practices. We believe that you have an interest and passion for products and services in the photographic industry.
- Entrepreneurial person with strong internal drive
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with high achieving coworkers
- Strong desire for driving and embracing change
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong desire to work in an international environment
- Can-do attitude
- Sense of urgency
- Management potential
Want to join Profoto - The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the Customer Care Manager, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our HR Manager Carina Agnekull at email@example.com
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Carina Agnekull via email.
Last day to apply is 25th of August 2019. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world's best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That's why we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast-paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we've created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That's massively important to us because ultimately - your success is our success.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York, Toronto and Shanghai