Global E-commerce CoordinatorSundbyberg, Stockholm
Do you want to work with digital sales of products and services in a creative global industry? Do you want to join a growing organization that provides world-class products to the world's best image creators? Do you want to drive change at a fast-paced environment where own initiatives are embraced and encouraged?
As we are continuing to grow and building up more direct to consumer sales capabilities, we are looking for an E-Commerce coordinator. If you want to be one of the key drivers in the execution of online customer sales and excellency? Then Profoto might be the place for you.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an ambitious E-commerce person who wants to join our global E-commerce team, that is being built up as we speak. You will play a key role in developing and driving the overall e-commerce experience for both online services as well as for products for Profoto customers.
The E-commerce Coordinator is a member of the Global Marketing and Digital Sales team and reports to Head of E-commerce and Academy. The position will be located at Profoto’s HQ in Sundbyberg just outside Stockholm
As E-commerce Coordinator you will be operationally responsible for driving the direct to consumer sales, and to ensure that our customer gets an excellent shopping experience. You will work both operationally and strategically. You will be responsible for initiating, creating and driving commercial activity plans for our e-commerce business, drive conversion, and ensure an excellent customer experience through the right communication, operations to secure customer loyalty.
- Drive sale through our e-commerce business both online services (Academy) and products
- Initiate, drive and follow up on the commercial agenda to increase sales through different channels such as social media, SEM, email marketing etc.
- Specify demands to both internal and external technical or marketing functions for lead generation, nurturing and conversion
- E-commerce optimization including analytics of customer behaviour and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Initiate and drive A/B testing and UX improvements to ensure an excellent customer buying experience
- Enable and optimize an efficient workflow for;
- Order management
- Supply planning, product availability and logistics
- Payment solutions and fraud detection
- Analytics of customer behaviour and identifying opportunities for optimization
- Establishing worksflows, timelines and resources to drive execution of e-commerce funcionalities.
We believe you are a person who has experience in working in an international environment with direct to consumer sales. You are a true team player, as you will be working closely the digital marketing team, the Content and Brand team, the local markets, sales and operations etc. This is a vital role an, as Profoto continue to grow and it is crucial that you have an entreprenurial and sales minded attitutde with knowledge from online sales in an global environment.
- >3 years’ working experience within a similar e-commerce operations role, preferrably from a multi-lingual, multi-currency sites
- Operational and hands on experience from managing a site both ordering and support
- Experience from digital marekting working with th A/B testing, performance marketing etc. for site optimization
- Brief understanding of UX and UI
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English and Swedish, both spoken and written.
- MSc in business administration or similar
You have a passion for online shopping and an ability to see the needs through the eyes of the customer. You are datadriven and love to search for the best practices. You are hands on and have an entreprenurial attitude and understands that this role needs both an hands on approach as well as strategial thinking. We also believe that you have an interest and passion for products and services in the photographic industry.
- A digital wizard with a sales minded attitude
- Entrepreneurial person with strong internal drive
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with high achiving coworkers
- Strong desire for driving and embracing change
- Strong planning capability and a proven multi tasker
- Excellent communications skills, and great communication both cross-functional and externally
- Strong desire to work in an international environment
- Can do attitude
- Sence of urgency
- Management potential
Want to join Profoto - The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the Global E-Commerce Coordinator, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our HR Manager Carina Agnekull at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Carina Agnekull via email.
Last day to apply is 25th of August. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world's best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That's why we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we've created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That's massively important for us because ultimately - your success is our success.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York, Toronto and Shanghai