Group CIOSundbyberg, Stockholm
Do you want to join a growing organization that provides world-class products to the world’s best image creators? Do you want to drive change at a fast-paced environment where own initiatives are embraced and encouraged? Do you want to transform Profoto from a succeful HW company to a company where SW and IT systems are the core of Profoto future business model?
Profoto continues to grow and we are now looking for a Chief Information Officer (CIO) for our head office in Stockholm.
What we are looking for
Profoto is currently in the transformation from a product-centered company to a service-first company. Historically, we have provided the tools to make great pictures. In the future, we will also provide services for creation of fantastic images. We prioritize digital services and sales/marketing that can be scaled and services that can be offered in the form of mobile solutions. Your core role as CIO is to ensure that we have the right IT systems correctly setup and maintained to enable rapid, scalable growth.
- Ensure that system ownership for various system in the line of operation are clear and known
- Manage or supervise establishment of new IT system
- Ensure global, scalable infra structure to enable ensure rapid usage growth for profoto.com, apps and related services formalize agreements/SLAs to partners to govern this.
- Establish and maintain ITGC environment, fulfiling a potential IPO requirements. This include IT security, right access to the right people, change management, backup and restore processes.
- Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
- Troubleshoot data-related issues and establish regular maintenance.
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in information technology and data management.
- In-depth knowledge of data administration and management processes.
- Good understanding of modern databases and information system technologies.
- A highly-analytical mind-set with superb problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Due to the global reach of our business, you are expected to travel 20-30 days per annum
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the CIO, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our HR Manager Carina Agnekull at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Carina Agnekull via email or at +46 (0)70-857 66 06.
Last day to apply is June 23rd. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world’s best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That’s why we’re looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we’ve created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That’s massively important for us because ultimately – your success is our success.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto