Head of DigitalSundbyberg, Stockholm, Sweden
Do you live and breathe digital, truly understand the full scope of a digital company and would like to work with the world’s best image creators? Then you might be the perfect fit for our Head of Digital.
Whom we are looking for
This is a newly created position, in which you will act as a key driver in Profoto’s digital transformation, with focus on data-driven marketing.
Your responsibilities will span all aspects of digital work, you will manage a team of data-driven marketers and act as a focal point for Profoto’s digital transformation.
Profoto recently launched a new web platform, available in 10 languages globally. Furthermore, during the fall of 2017 we started to sell online, opening up new marketing opportunities. The direct contact with our end users will enable us to work with digital B2C, B2B, marketing automation and data-driven marketing. This his is where you come in. We want you to drive this transformation while you simultaneously lead the development of our website and end-user experience across business areas, as we expand our services, products and apps.
You will be the main point of contact for all web and app development for online activities at Profoto with both the in-house web team as well as external consultants or internal stakeholders such as R&D and Product Management.
- Drive the digital transformation at Profoto, with focus on creating a platform for digital business and data-driven marketing.
- Together with your marketing team, grow social and commercial initiatives by working with influencer marketing and with our well-established social media channels, taking them to new heights globally.
- Marketing automation, customer journey, conversion optimization, statistical analysis, and SEO – across all business areas.
- Lead a diverse team of both marketers and UX developers.
- Responsible for web development both in collaboration with consultants and with in-house development personnel from the Technology department.
- Align all resources for digital across all business areas within Profoto. You will be responsible for the overall digital development strategy and platform integrations, and you will prioritize internal and external resources for maximum payback.
- Owner of digital platform and integrations, e.g., CMS, PIM and marketing automation systems, as well as the Profoto end-user database.
What you bring to the table
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the digital world. You have a great understanding of both marketing and the technical aspects of digital. You are either an engineer who has moved over to marketing or a marketing guru with a deep technical and digital understanding. You have experience in online sales and marketing automation and truly understand their mechanisms.
- You have hands-on experience with web development, preferably having completed the journey from developer to team lead/product owner.
- You have worked in a global, consumer-driven company with online sales, and you have a clear understanding of the online consumer journey and the importance of UX.
- Experience in CMS, PIM, and marketing automation systems is a requirement, preferably in Episerver and InRiver.
- You have broad experience in Google Analytics, search and social media.
Who you are
- A true leader who knows how to manage and lead a diverse team and who gets things done by delegating.
- Communicative and structured with an understanding of how to work cross functionally and on a global level.
- Driven and accountable; delivers projects that comply with high standards, on time and within budget.
- A truly digital person who can lead Profoto into the digital era.
- Holds an MSc in Engineering or Business, preferably in combination with an MBA.
- Interested in design and premium brands, preferably also interested in photography.
- Fluent both in Swedish and English, preferably also in another language.
In this role you will be reporting to VP Global Marketing, and you will work at our Global HQ in Sundbyberg, just outside of Stockholm.
Do you want to join us?
Please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our recruiter Lars Janesköld at email@example.com, with “Head of Digital” in the subject line.
Profoto is the leading company in light shaping systems for professional photographers around the world with a growing turnover of around 700 MSEK. Today, we have subsidiaries in New York, London, Tokyo, Paris, Hamburg, Toronto and the Nordics and over 50 distributors worldwide.
Profoto was founded in Stockholm in 1968 by photographer and engineer Eckhard Heine and photography equipment retailer Conny Dufgran. Their relationship began when Conny sold Eckhard a flash unit that didn’t work. Annoyed with the faulty unit, Eckhard went home to invent a new type of flash. He returned a couple of weeks later with a superior unit. A few years after that, Eckhard and Conny exhibited the first Pro-1 generator at the Photokina trade show in Cologne. It was an instant success. Profoto was born. With a bang.
Today, our products are used by the best in the industry. Whether it be on a billboard or in a fashion magazine, there’s a good chance that the image you are looking at was created with the help of our lights. But even though we continuously refine and improve our equipment, we stay true to Eckhard’s and Conny’s ideals.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto