Show us your creative moodboard
At Profoto we know the importance of being able to capture love's precious moments and preserve them in time. Now it is your turn to envision your dream shooting concept capturing love with focus on wedding, maternity and/or children photography. Show us your creative moodboard on Pinterest and get the chance to win a Profoto B10.
How to enter the creative contest:
- Save Profoto’s creative contest pin to one of your own Pinterest boards.
- Share your own moodboard by adding a photo to this pin.
The creative contest starts on December 28, 2020 and ends on January 25, 2021. There is no limit to your creativity and you can participate, no matter which gear you own.
The winner will be announced and contacted via Pinterest on January 29, 2021.
Head over to Pinterest to get inspired by many other creative moodboards.
Terms and Conditions
- The creative contest is arranged by Profoto and is open for participation from December 28, 2020 to January 25, 2021. To participate in the contest, participants need to save Profoto’s creative contest pin to one of their own Pinterest boards and share their own moodboard by adding a photo to this pin.
- The winner will be appointed by a jury comprised of Profoto representatives based on originality and creativity of the shooting idea and mood board. The winner will be announced and contacted via Pinterest and the decision cannot be appealed. Profoto may also ask the winner to be featured in Profoto communication (newsletter, website, social media channels) to highlight the competition and shooting.
- The entry must fulfil all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Profoto.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Participants must be eighteen (18) years old or older as of the date of entry.
- By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements.
- Employees of Profoto, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of employees are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- The prize of the contest is a Profoto B10 to the value of 1.695,00 USD including sales tax and can not be paid out in cash.
- Please note that the winner might be obligated to pay income tax on the value of the prize won and that any and all prize-related expenses are not included as a part of the prize, such as local taxes.
- Profoto shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
- Profoto reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Profoto’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, Profoto may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Profoto. Profoto reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Profoto has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- It is not permitted to publish, post, transmit, distribute, disseminate information or material relating to public groups, prosecutions, child pornography, violence, breach of confidentiality or crimes. We reserve the right to remove contributions that violate these rules and against good tonnage.