Air Remote TTL-O/P for Olympus/Panasonic Wirelessly connects your AirTTL light with your camera
Product number: 901046
There’s no simpler way to get perfect exposure. Connect your Profoto AirTTL light to your camera wirelessly by attaching the remote to your camera’s hot shoe. Then, point and shoot in TTL mode, and the Air Remote TTL communicates with the flash. You get perfect exposure. Automatically.
Using Profoto AirTTL, you can even leave your light meter at home and get your shot faster. For more precise control, first shoot in TTL mode to get perfect exposure, then switch to Manual Mode while keeping the same settings, and finally creatively fine-tune and tweak the light just as you want it.
The AirTTL remotes are equipped with Profoto High-Speed Sync (HSS), which allows you to use your flash at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s. HSS ensures you can control and shape light in broad daylight, and it enables you to get crisp images without motion blur when mixing flash with available light.
For compatible cameras, see the Technical specifications tab.
- Attach to your camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly connect camera and AirTTL light into one.
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
- Shoot in HSS Mode to shape light in broad daylight.
- Switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact – a huge time saver.
- Sync and manually control any Profoto light that is compatible with Air.
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface.
- Long operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft).
- 8 digital channels.
- Controls up to 3 groups of lights on each channel.
- USB port for firmware upgrades.
- Approved for worldwide use.