Latest firmware updates
17 febrero, 2020
Information on update:
- No feature update from version C2
- Fixes a bug that could cause some units to freeze, especially on 100 – 130 V main voltage.
- Important note: new firmware update can cause Pro-10 to take a few more seconds at startup to flly charge. When it is fully charged, the flash button starts illuminating white light. Before Pro-10 is fully charged, please avoid:
- pressing the flash button before it has started to lighten up white
- unplugging and plugging the power cable
- restarting Pro-10
20 noviembre, 2019
- No feature updates from previous version C1.
- Fixed that could cause delayed or no recycling after flash on 100-130V mains voltage.
- Mac installer fixed for macOS Catalina.
30 septiembre, 2019
- Update to 20 Air channels. Channel 9-20 are added to the previous channels 1-8.
- Minor bug fixes
NOTE: The 20 channel update require the unit to perform internal updates after the update application is finished. After closing the application you need to follow the routine below.
- Disconnect unit from mains for at least 10 seconds (Wait until you hear the unit click)
- Re-connect unit and wait 30 sec before you turn it on.
- Unit is now updated with 20 channels
30 noviembre, 2018
- The update fixes a bug that can cause sporadic flash power fluctuations.
To access the latest firmware in My Profoto, you need to be logged in and register your product.