Welkom bij Profoto Academy
Profoto Academy is een online leerplatform dat inspirerende en praktische videocursussen biedt door de beste fotografen en trainers van de wereld.
Het Academy-gedeelte van onze site en het cursusmateriaal is momenteel alleen beschikbaar in het Engels.
About Profoto Academy
Profoto Academy explained
Miguel Jacob explains Profoto AcademyFor more details about the learning process, including how the personal feedback, scoring and certification works. Watch this video with Miguel Jacob, Profoto Academy's Educational Manager.
What you get from Profoto Academy
- Tightly-edited, well-focused online lighting tutorials, each about 1-hour long
- Real-world photographic lighting scenarios explained clearly, step-by-step
- Takeaway PDF guides chock full of information and handy lighting tips
- Online support from Profoto Academy instructors
- Receive personal feedback from one of our Profoto Academy Instructors
- Unlimited access to your courses in perpetuity from your smartphone or any online device
- Full access to all Profoto Academy events including our Academy Live get-togethers
- Receive an accredited Profoto Academy certificate upon completion of each of your chosen series
About our teachers
A chance to learn from the best
Emma is an adventurer, climber, photographer and inspiring educator who has built her brand around natural-looking lifestyle content.
Renowned for his witty and inspiring teaching style, David brings his knowledge and passion of photographic lighting to Profoto Academy.
Hannah is an award winning professional portrait photographer, who is involved in many speaking engagements for Profoto.
Lindsay is a top fashion photographer and one of the most requested speakers and educators in the photography business worldwide.
Jared is een internationaal huwelijksfotograaf die over de hele wereld cursussen geeft op het gebied van fotografie, belichting en fotobewerking, nu ook via Profoto Academy.
Austin is the photographer who captures the world through his iPhone and teaches you how to take better images with your smartphone.
Audrey is famous for her portraits of teens and tweens in urban environments, and teaches professional photographers around the world her techniques on how to create natural-looking light with flash.
An internationally acclaimed portrait artist, Sandy Puc is also an experienced educator on many US speaking engagements and international tours.
Yervant takes a unique approach to the traditional world of wedding photography and is an experienced speaker at educational workshops around the world.
Miguel has combined two of his biggest passions to become a leading fashion photographer and a teacher in photography based in Toronto Canada. As Profoto Academy’s educational manager he will give you personal feedback.