Inside Sales Profoto KK, JapanTokyo, Japan
Inside Sales, Profoto KK, Japan
Profoto continues to grow and we are now looking for an Inside Sales role to our office Profoto KK, in Tokyo, Japan.
Whom we are looking for
Prio 1. Excellent admin skills Prio 2. Sales and service orientation
We are looking for someone who is detailed, exact and speedy in performing order-taking, delivery logging, as well as familiar with handling stock and stock replenishment. Meanwhile, the person needs to be structured in order to respond to orders request and the consequences for the local stock. The person should also be able to take calls directly from customers and end-users
The person must have a general knowledgeobut photography. Workplace is at Profoto KK in Hachobori. The person must have an above working knowledge in English and Japanese.
Some travel may occur when getting training on our ERP system.
- Take customer orders received by fax/email
- Place order in internal system
- Check stock is available to fulfil order
- Create invoice
- Send invoice, send order request sheet to warehouse
- Checking data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Manage inventory, and place orders where needed in international ERP system
- Handle and track rental equipment
- Handle and track demo equipment
- Handle and track delivery dates of incoming shipments
- Monitor orders and back orders
- Flag for issues with stock
- Handle customer calls
- Inform local sales of inventory when needed
- Support HQ with inventory-related matters
- Handle local sales statistics, order reports and order history
- Update and send out the price list. Excel and PDF (designed)
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong desire to manage and develop new routines as the company grows
- Customer focused
- Experience with local and international ERP systems
- Skills within Microsoft Excel
- Strong desire to grow and develop the business
- Very good English skills
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Subsidiary Manager at Profoto Japan, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to Örjan Pettersson, Representative Director at Orjan.Pettersson@profoto.com.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed.
Profoto is the leading company in light shaping systems for professional photographers around the world with a growing turnover of around 700 MSEK. Today, we have subsidiaries in New York, London, Tokyo, Paris, Hamburg, Toronto and the Nordics and over 50 distributors worldwide.
Profoto was founded in Stockholm in 1968 by photographer and engineer Eckhard Heine and photography equipment retailer Conny Dufgran. Their relationship began when Conny sold Eckhard a flash unit that didn’t work. Annoyed with the faulty unit, Eckhard went home to invent a new type of flash. He returned a couple of weeks later with a superior unit. A few years after that, Eckhard and Conny exhibited the first Pro-1 generator at the Photokina trade show in Cologne. It was an instant success. Profoto was born. With a bang.
Today, our products are used by the best in the industry. Whether it be on a billboard or in a fashion magazine, there’s a good chance that the image you are looking at was created with the help of our lights. But even though we continuously refine and improve our equipment, we stay true to Eckhard’s and Conny’s ideals.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto