The purpose of this privacy notice is to provide information on how Profoto AB (“Profoto” or “we”) process your personal data in connection with when you visit our websites located at www.profoto.com, when you use any of our applications, when we administer our customer relationship with you, when sending you marketing or information material, when we administer our supplier or other type of professional relationship with you, or when you otherwise interact with us. We collect the personal data directly from you, or if you are a contact person at one of our suppliers or other business contacts, we may also collect the data from the supplier or the business contact. We respect your privacy and protect the personal data we process about you. All processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. Why do we process your personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to fulfil agreements entered into with you when you purchase products and services;
- to provide services in connection with Profoto Academy;
- to provide you with marketing and other information;
- to administer the services provided through our website and application related to your Profoto account;
- to fulfil our obligations in accordance with legislation, g. accounting legislation;
- to fulfil and administer agreements and contacts with suppliers and other business contacts; and
- to otherwise administer the contact when you interact with us
3. On what legal grounds is the processing of your personal data based?
4. Which personal data do we process?
Profoto compiles and processes the following data: (i) contact details such as name, address, email address and telephone number, and (ii) user behaviour, i.e. data on how you use our services and products.
5. Who has access to your personal data?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss, accidental and unlawful access and unauthorised disclosure. The number of persons with access to your personal data is limited. Only individuals associated with us that need to process your personal data in accordance with the purposes above have access to your personal data.
We may share your personal data with other companies within the Profoto group, namely our wholly owned subsidiaries in order to give you better service in the event of you needing help with warranty issues, repairs or other service-related tasks.
We may also share your personal data with suppliers and partners that carry out services on our behalf or in other ways collaborate with us, such as service partners in connection to support provided to customers by such service partners, like service stations and service centers.
Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside of EU/EEA, including the United States of America, Canada and Japan, which may have a lower level of protection of personal data than within the EU/EEA. When transferring Personal Data to countries outside the EU/EEA, we use the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure a sufficient level of protection for your personal data. The standard contractual clauses can be found via the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/strategy/justice-and-fundamental-rights/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en.
6. How long will we store your personal data?
7. What are your rights?
Profoto AB, reg. no. 556115-5838, with address Landsvägen 57A, 172 65 Sundbyberg, email address email@example.com, and phone number +46 8 447 53 00 is the data controller of the processing of your personal data. We are responsible for your personal data being processed correctly and in accordance with applicable laws.
You have the right to know what personal data we are processing about you, and you can request a copy of such data. You have the right to have incorrect personal data about you corrected, and in some cases, you may request that we delete your personal data. If you have given your explicit consent to processing of your personal you may always withdraw your consent. If you want to withdraw your consent, you may contact us through the contact information provided above. You also have the right to object to certain processing of your personal data, and request that the processing of your personal data should be limited. Please note that limitation or deletion of your personal data may result in us not being able to provide our products or services. Under certain circumstances you are also entitled to extract your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer the personal data to another controller.
If you have questions regarding how we process personal data about you, you are most welcome to contact us at the contact information stated above. If you have any objections or complaints about the way we process your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If any changes are made concerning the processing of your personal data, we will inform you of the changes by publishing an updated version of this privacy notice on our webpage.
9. Facebook Data Deletion Instruction
Profoto.com is just a web base application and we do not save your personal data in our server. According to the Facebook Platform rules, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL. If you want to delete your activities for the Profoto.com, following these instructions:
1. Go to Your Facebook Account's Setting & Privacy. Click "Setting.
2. Then, go to " Apps and Websites" and you will see all of your Apps activities.
3. Select the option box for Profoto
4. Click " Remove" button.
If you wish to delete user account data, you have to request us to delete your account. Subject to your Profoto user account is no longer required in the future, please send your request with account registered email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account will be deleted and all data will no longer be saved.
10. Open source copyright
ProStudio iPad Application
- R.swift: Copyright (c) 2015 Mathijs Kadijk MIT License (https://github.com/mac-cain13/R.swift.Library)
- Alamofire: Copyright (c) 2014-2022 Alamofire Software Foundation (http://alamofire.org/)
- Alamofire Image: Copyright (c) 2015-2021 Alamofire Software Foundation (http://alamofire.org/)
- Firebase iOS SDK: Copyright (c) Firebase (https://github.com/firebase/firebase-ios-sdk)
- Swift Snapshot testing: Copyright (c) 2019 Point-Free, Inc. MIT License (https://github.com/pointfreeco/swiftsnapshot-testing)
ProStudio CORE Mac Application
- SwiftyRequest: Copyright IBM Corporation 2019 (https://github.com/Kitura/SwiftyRequest.git)
- SQLite.swift: Copyright (c) 2014-2015 Stephen Celis (<email@example.com>) MIT License
- AppCenter: Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. MIT License (https://github.com/microsoft/appcenter-sdkapple)
- Starscream: Copyright (c) 2014-2016 Dalton Cherry. Apache License 2.0 (https://github.com/daltoniam
- SwiftyJSON: Copyright (c) 2017 Ruoyu Fu. MIT License (https://github.com/SwiftyJSON/SwiftyJSON)
ORSSerialPort: Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Andrew R. Madsen (firstname.lastname@example.org). MIT License
- Perfect HTTP server: Copyright Perfeclty soft. Apache License 2.0.(https://github.com/PerfectlySoft/PerfectHTTPServer)
- Perfect Websocket: Copyright Perfeclty soft. Apache License 2.0. (https://github.com/PerfectlySoft/PerfectWebSockets)
- Realm Swift: Copyright Realm. Apache License 2.0. (https://github.com/realm/realm-swift)
- RxSwift: The MIT License Copyright © 2015 Krunoslav Zaher, Shai Mishali All rights reserved.
- ObjectMapper: Copyright (c) 2014 Hearst. MIT License (https://github.com/StyleShoots/ObjectMapper)
- SlackKit: Copyright (c) 2017 Peter Zignego. MIT License (https://github.com/pvzig/SlackKit)
- TypeDecoder: Copyright IBM Corporation 2018. Apache License 2.0 (https://github.com/Kitura/TypeDecoder.
- Yams: Copyright (c) 2016 JP Simard. MIT License (https://github.com/jpsim/Yams)
- OpenAPIKit: Copyright 2020 Mathew Polzin. MIT License (https://github.com/mattpolzin/OpenAPIKit)
- Nimble: Copyright 2016 Quick Team. Apache License 2.0 (https://github.com/Quick/Nimble.git)